Schedule for last 12 hours of Marathon Sale

Excellent sale, thank you.

I've noticed an uneven sale distribution between back and head pieces , and chest pieces. I hope we get some more chest, or singular armor cosmetic sales so my characters can be more evenly bad ass!
Last edited by Jakalomega on Sep 18, 2014, 2:33:29 AM
Was the arcane body, gloves and boots on sale too? bought the helmet thinking I was gonna get the rest on sale afterwards... now I only have 1 piece of the set... lame.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
"
Mivo wrote:
(Certainly wish I had a second Regal effect!)
Silly rabbit. The regal effect will automatically apply to both weapons if you dual wield. I had the same concerns as you when I purchased the pack and actually contacted support to see if I could buy a second effect, and that's when I learned how it works!
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
As i said before on a previous thread, and got no response, due the new BOAcompra system implemented months ago on Brasil i am unable to buy any packs, tried using a VPN, it worked before, but its no longer working to acces the american version of the site, i dont know why the hell this horrible boacompra system was implemented
Can't you tunnel bear purchase?
"
lambylamby wrote:
Can't you tunnel bear purchase?

what do u mean? (sorry english is not my native lenaguage)
Be awesome if at the end of sale for one hour you put all the items on sale for one hour. I missed the one I wanted twice. :(
>_< I wanna buy the GhostFlame weapon effect but I was away from the computer at both chances... sad day... sad day...
Meh, was hoping for Iron maiden...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Has the extra gore effect ever been on sale?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info