[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Herzan wrote:

Do you think i can improve something? I have to level some gems yet. I just started using them.

Thank you again,
Herzan

Looking great for your level. I would change out added lightning for physical to lightning support for more dps if you don't mind the reflect risk. Or, increased aoe for better clear times, but lower tooltip dps -- this is safer vs. reflect than lightning as you can use purity of ice to better mitigate the problem. The beast loop ring should be easy to upgrade either with elreon craft life or trade for something decent for a few chaos.
Last edited by Sovyn on Nov 2, 2016, 3:22:16 PM
Thank you Sovyn,
I needed the Beast Loop ring just for the Intelligence, but i have already solved the problem. I'll try the physical to lightning gem, then!
Hi Sovyn

I have a question I was planning on using a void-heart on an assassin I was leveling, would it be better then a romira's for this build if had to choose use one? (Resist cap) Sorry if this is a dumb question/bad grammer.

VS

Last edited by FasterTH on Nov 6, 2016, 1:47:55 AM
"
FasterTH wrote:
Hi Sovyn

I have a question I was planning on using a void-heart on an assassin I was leveling, would it be better then a romira's for this build if had to choose use one? (Resist cap) Sorry if this is a dumb question/bad grammer.

It's a good question that I do not have the answer to. There are so many variables here. The only way to determine would be to run a few repeatable maps like gorge and closely time and average the runs with each ring and see if there is any difference.
Okey
Last edited by FasterTH on Nov 6, 2016, 3:07:37 PM
Enjoying the build so far. However, I noticed your recommended skill gems in the guide is different than the skill gems in your "My Current Gear - Budget Setup" section. In the guide for Ice Crash skill, you recommend socketing Ice Crash, Weapon Elemental Damage, Melee Physical Damage, and Concentrated Effect. But in your "My Current Gear" section it shows Ice Crash, Elemental Focus, Physical To Lightning, and Weapon Elemental Damage.

So which one is recommended?
"
brianbrian wrote:
Enjoying the build so far. However, I noticed your recommended skill gems in the guide is different than the skill gems in your "My Current Gear - Budget Setup" section. In the guide for Ice Crash skill, you recommend socketing Ice Crash, Weapon Elemental Damage, Melee Physical Damage, and Concentrated Effect. But in your "My Current Gear" section it shows Ice Crash, Elemental Focus, Physical To Lightning, and Weapon Elemental Damage.

So which one is recommended?

It depends on level, what item the gems will be socketed into (4-link, 5-link, 6-link or bringer of rain) and how much exposure to elemental reflect you are willing to tolerate, probably less for hardcore or levels over 95 if you ever want to progress.

Generally, faster map clear speeds will have increased area of effect in the blue socket. Or, concentrated effect in the blue socket for act boss farming or Atziri.
Do you think it's worth saving for a legacy BoR? It's like ~10 ex for a legacy for an extra 9%, an additional 6 levels to faster melee attack, and an additional 12 levels to blind.
"
brianbrian wrote:
Do you think it's worth saving for a legacy BoR? It's like ~10 ex for a legacy for an extra 9%, an additional 6 levels to faster melee attack, and an additional 12 levels to blind.

It can't hurt, but the build works fine with a regular BoR, or with that much currency, perhaps consider the premium setup with good rares and aegis instead.

Last edited by Sovyn on Nov 12, 2016, 2:03:20 AM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
brianbrian wrote:

It can't hurt, but the build works fine with a regular BoR, or with that much currency, perhaps consider the premium setup with good rares and aegis instead.

Any chance you can link your current gear set up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info