[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Sovyn wrote:
However, I suspect that the average Joe will only be able to run two auras and still have enough mana remaining for skills even with this circle, so I'm not sure if the official build can include it. More research required. :)

Math --

Test case: 3 auras at 60% each. That's 180%.

180 * .71 (lvl 20 reduced mana) = 128.

128 * .84 (Sovereignty) = 108

Won't work friends. :) Nice thought though.
What's your opinion on Avatar of fire? in this build?
Purity's only 40% and Tempest Shield is 25%, the rest are 60%.
"
Etko wrote:

It may be a nice option with Infernal Blow and the Holy Fire + Lava Lash nodes. Pretty much a derivative build then though, with a high mana requirement. As far as just tacking it onto the spec build with the usual physical attack, I'm not so sure. :)
"
seiferoth10 wrote:
Purity's only 40% and Tempest Shield is 25%, the rest are 60%.

Thanks for pointing that out. :)

60 + 60 + 40 = 160% reserved...

160 * .71 = 114

114 * .84 = 96.

With 400 mana, one would have only 16 mana. Still won't work for the build I'm afraid.
Sovyn, thanks for the guide. I've been following it for a while, now.

I started a Templar in the Domination league.

Chatters dropped me a Boarding Axe and I can't equip it.

Where you do get Dex early on? Do you take Precision and then spec out of it?
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
CelticHound wrote:
Sovyn, thanks for the guide. I've been following it for a while, now.

I started a Templar in the Domination league.

Chatters dropped me a Boarding Axe and I can't equip it.

Where you do get Dex early on? Do you take Precision and then spec out of it?

Hi CelticHound! Glad you are finding the guide useful. :)

Yes, I took Precision myself when I was young. Or, you could equip an item with a bit of dex on it.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Etko wrote:

It may be a nice option with Infernal Blow and the Holy Fire + Lava Lash nodes. Pretty much a derivative build then though, with a high mana requirement. As far as just tacking it onto the spec build with the usual physical attack, I'm not so sure. :)

you really don't have to go for fire nodes specifically you can simply go for usual one handed phys dmg because infernal blow 50% phys is converted to fire,and then avatar of fire, so 100% fire dmg with 125% dmg effectiveness( does it simply mean infernal blow does 1,25x dmg? ) pop flammability before hitting mobs and done :)

whatcha think :)
"
Etko wrote:
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Etko wrote:

you really don't have to go for fire nodes specifically you can simply go for usual one handed phys dmg because infernal blow 50% phys is converted to fire,and then avatar of fire, so 100% fire dmg with 125% dmg effectiveness( does it simply mean infernal blow does 1,25x dmg? ) pop flammability before hitting mobs and done :)

whatcha think :)

I believe damage effectiveness refers to armor penetrating capability and leech efficiency. At least, those are the things I've associated with it.

Try it and let us know! I'm sure you won't go far wrong if you only change a couple things in the build.
Fast update,thanks very much.
IGN:NUCKY_RANGER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info