1.2.2 Deployment and Item Issue

"
taylorfest wrote:
"
painfrais wrote:
My cwdt still seems to only be proccing one of the spells linked with it at a time.

This maybe..

"
Qarl wrote:
We expect to deploy this patch on Friday (New Zealand Time)

Version 1.2.2
Content/Features:

General Balance:
  • We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them.
  • Cast on Melee Kill now has a 100% chance to trigger supported skills at all levels. Triggered skills deal 20% increased spell damage at gem level 1, up to 77% at gem level 20.
  • We have reduced the damage of Merveil's Ice Spear by 15% in normal difficulty, with smaller reductions in Cruel and Merciless. Her Geysers now hit a smaller area.
  • Significantly reduced the damage of Tornado Shot being used by beyond Demons.
  • Reduced the life of non-unique Beyond Demons.

I took that to mean that (for example) a CWDT and a CWS linked to the same EC would not work. I have EC and Immortal Call linked to the same CWDT and they seem to proc together. Of course Im now waiting for the third update of the evening to finish downloading so who knows ;)
"
Chris wrote:
"
Nagisan wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
You're on Steam, right? This will be fixed soon.
Thanks for the quick updates. Luckily my primary bow didn't disappear (two levels from using the bow in my stash that crashes) so I can continue for now. Good to see the fixes are coming.

Can't wait to read the error report about this later, as a geek those types of reports are amazing to read.

a) We missed a bug that resulted in some weapons not being loadable in 1.2.2. We shut down the realm, fixed it so that no more items were lost and brought the realm back up. The affected items will be restored over the next few days. This isn't precedent for future item recovery, because in this case it's 100% our fault and harmless to restore.
b) In our haste, the client portion of this fix wasn't pushed to Steam, so some Steam users were unable to play (an item deserialisation error occurred) until we fixed that. They should patch their clients now.
c) We missed a bug related to Spell Damage. This has now been fixed and we'll be updating the client's DPS estimator once it has finished building.

Sorry about the problems! We had quite a long QA cycle for this patch but still missed these issues. We'll be reviewing internal policies to see what we can improve.

The next FEW DAYS? Super. I assume that the gems socketed into those weapons will also be restored?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I'm kind of glad now that I'm on holiday till Monday so this should be resolved by then. Looking forward o unleashing my pets in my hideout :)
Yeah not to thrilled about the "next few days" part when all I did was log into the game after applying a patch. I'm not home to check if my bow, gems and divine weapon effect have been restored though.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
Last edited by Zazzaro703 on Sep 11, 2014, 10:59:49 PM
will we get the gems in the bow back?
Bow Back and skills plss...
nvm
IGN @Holy_Freeze @Ragnar
Last edited by Sybell on Sep 11, 2014, 11:56:46 PM
WTF I can't quote the OP.

Anyway from the OP:

"it's patch notes are here."
it's patch notes
it's
Another quality ZAP! post.
Good job recognizing and fixing the problems! GGG is the best.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Are shockwave totems casting at the right speeds right now? This feels slower than I remember them being.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info