1.2.2 Deployment and Item Issue

client just crashed due to ultra low fps (780gtx ti / 4790k @4.8ghz) after some guy made his lightningballs GMP on a map. steam is now trying to update 4.4mb wich is 100% but game does not want to start.

i restarted steam, it still shows 100% but will not start
Last edited by danteafk on Sep 11, 2014, 10:23:32 PM
When I'm in my hideout, my dps is 8500 (EK) and when I zone to eternal laboratory it goes to the correct 14k. When I zone into maps from my hideout the 8.5k dps decrease stays with. I think it could be hideout related.
Great game! Although its very hard and at times unplayable for South American players to keep playing with the current lag and desync problems.

Me and lot more players are hoping to see the new south american gateway working soon.

Thank you GGG!
Last edited by Shabito on Sep 11, 2014, 10:24:50 PM
"
painfrais wrote:
My cwdt still seems to only be proccing one of the spells linked with it at a time.

This maybe..

"
Qarl wrote:
We expect to deploy this patch on Friday (New Zealand Time)

Version 1.2.2
Content/Features:

General Balance:
  • We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them.
  • Cast on Melee Kill now has a 100% chance to trigger supported skills at all levels. Triggered skills deal 20% increased spell damage at gem level 1, up to 77% at gem level 20.
  • We have reduced the damage of Merveil's Ice Spear by 15% in normal difficulty, with smaller reductions in Cruel and Merciless. Her Geysers now hit a smaller area.
  • Significantly reduced the damage of Tornado Shot being used by beyond Demons.
  • Reduced the life of non-unique Beyond Demons.

"
inshius wrote:
o & speaking from someone that put over 500$ into this damn game, keep pushing it to other country's trying to squeeze as much money out of this game as you can until everyone gives up, TIME is of the essence & ggg is losing player base like crazy, new expansion hype lasts so long until the same old issues are not fixed like usual.

Right, and no supporter tag. A likely story, like usual. And like usual, the ones who do the least for the game bitch about it the loudest. Ungrateful.

Mistakes happen. QA wasn't very efficient, and releasing patches before a weekend isn't ideal, but so what? They fix the stuff, and have mostly already taken care of it. When you post rubbish like that, do you ever consider that there are real people on the other end of your spiteful rant? People who try to do their best and usually get very little appreciation back? No, of course not, because it is all about you, and you, and then a bit more about you.

I do my fair share of whining about stuff, but I hope I never sound so entitled and so disrespectful. If I ever do, I hope someone will slap me.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Nagisan wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
You're on Steam, right? This will be fixed soon.
Thanks for the quick updates. Luckily my primary bow didn't disappear (two levels from using the bow in my stash that crashes) so I can continue for now. Good to see the fixes are coming.

Can't wait to read the error report about this later, as a geek those types of reports are amazing to read.

a) We missed a bug that resulted in some weapons not being loadable in 1.2.2. We shut down the realm, fixed it so that no more items were lost and brought the realm back up. The affected items will be restored over the next few days. This isn't precedent for future item recovery, because in this case it's 100% our fault and harmless to restore.
b) In our haste, the client portion of this fix wasn't pushed to Steam, so some Steam users were unable to play (an item deserialisation error occurred) until we fixed that. They should patch their clients now.
c) We missed a bug related to Spell Damage. This has now been fixed and we'll be updating the client's DPS estimator once it has finished building.

Sorry about the problems! We had quite a long QA cycle for this patch but still missed these issues. We'll be reviewing internal policies to see what we can improve.

R.I.P bow I'm pretty bummed out about this could be a few days before I get my item back seems like a really long time to wait.
In Game Name Is PepegaMAGAphone
94 Assassin Metamorph SC
I still think a public test server would be a good idea. Not one that's up for weeks or months, just a few days prior to a patch. Bit extra work, but yields better testing than any in-house team will produce (regardless of how good the testers are).
"
Mivo wrote:
I do my fair share of whining about stuff, but I hope I never sound so entitled and so disrespectful. If I ever do, I hope someone will slap me.

This
The clientside part of the DPS hotfix has been applied. After restarting and patching your game clients, it should display correctly now. Sorry about that!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Mivo wrote:
"
inshius wrote:
o & speaking from someone that put over 500$ into this damn game, keep pushing it to other country's trying to squeeze as much money out of this game as you can until everyone gives up, TIME is of the essence & ggg is losing player base like crazy, new expansion hype lasts so long until the same old issues are not fixed like usual.

Right, and no supporter tag. A likely story, like usual. And like usual, the ones who do the least for the game bitch about it the loudest. Ungrateful.

Mistakes happen. QA wasn't very efficient, and releasing patches before a weekend isn't ideal, but so what? They fix the stuff, and have mostly already taken care of it. When you post rubbish like that, do you ever consider that there are real people on the other end of your spiteful rant? People who try to do their best and usually get very little appreciation back? No, of course not, because it is all about you, and you, and then a bit more about you.

^
IGN: FemmeFatality

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info