PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

1.2.2 Deployment and Item Issue

Shockwave Totems cast speed is very irregular. Most of the time they are casting pretty slow, but sometimes they go back to their normal casting speed for few seconds.
Steam is updating again, so hopefully this will be fixed in this update.
oops, nevermind on original post! Great job at working fast on this GGG!!
Last edited by iGanc on Sep 12, 2014, 12:25:02 AM
"
EightDigitSin wrote:
Shockwave Totems cast speed is very irregular. Most of the time they are casting pretty slow, but sometimes they go back to their normal casting speed for few seconds.
Steam is updating again, so hopefully this will be fixed in this update.

No steam update here, but yeah, it's VERY erratic.
Shockwave totem is broken, no cast speed. FIX NOW PLS
"
SkyPiglet wrote:
Thank you for getting the hotfix out so quickly-- you guys are much faster and more responsive than many companies I've seen, including some of the big ones like Valve and Riot. It's really impressive.

Sorry to say this: But the game seemed to be unplayable at the time of the patch. So any companie would have had this fixed asap, because bugs like this can potentially kill games.

Anyways, mistakes are human, and they are working on it and stuff, so it's fine. Need to work on that Q&A though, but I guess GGG knows that as well.

On another topic:
I am very surprised to not see the name "Herald of Ash" in these patch notes. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it very much. But on all of my phys-dps toons. And it deals a hell of a lot of damage allthough I have not explicitly skilled for for it.
Right now I am afraid to actually build a character specifically for HoA, because I am awaiting (not wanting) a nerf. Maybe we could get a confirmation from GGG if it works as intended...
Last edited by theSuRcher on Sep 12, 2014, 1:17:02 AM
Props for working so fast and getting stuff fixed. Thanks GGG :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
The bows and wands have been restored. The Shockwave totem fix cast speed will be in 1.2.2b, soon.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thank you was just coming on to say I got mine back.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
Wonder exactly what did mess up the dps for spellcasters, since there is nothing in the patch log involving changes to spell damage calculation.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info