[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

2 questions that trouble me if you have time to answer mate:

1) Do you think it is worth sacrificing infernal mantle for a high armor chest piece on HC?
2) Is Arctic armor worth the health reservation? Does it not increase your ehp for physical and fire by 12-13% and reduce your hp by 12.5%?
I know that this build was made for beginners who don't have much currency.
But imagine if you had much more money, how would you improve this? What uniques may be added, what links may be changed, what about the passive tree?
Answering questions tonight guys. If you feel like it, come say hello on www.twitch.tv/liftingnerdbro I will be streaming in an hour or so :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I'm level 56 running a slightly modified version of this build as I ran north through Born to Fight instead of through the armor nodes to get to Ancestral Bond a little quicker.

The first 40 levels were a bit touch and go. Once you pick up Blood Magic it starts flying. Right now I'm running it with an IAoE/Flammability and an ID/Searing Bond setup. Melts bosses REALLY fast.

Not even close to optimized yet. Fun build. Pretty tanky. 3.5k hp with less-than-optimal gear walking into Merciless is pretty impressive.
You asked for any type and somehow I found one....

1. Grap Flame Totem after completing the "Breaking Some Eggs" quest in act 1.

I think this should be grab
What about if you already have a witch with this build? Haven't taken her into the labyrinth yet.
Censored.
"
TomArgile wrote:
How do you have so much intellect to use that wand and Infernal mantle? I don't see any on your gear from first post. Am I missing something major or what?

Yea im wondering that to but im thinking its jewels..
'
"
kolyaboo wrote:
What about if you already have a witch with this build? Haven't taken her into the labyrinth yet.

I was wondering too. I have a 88 witch and she is naked cause i took a long break. I am looking for a cheap build to start with again. Is this doable with a witch too?
"
Noogi75 wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

I was wondering too. I have a 88 witch and she is naked cause i took a long break. I am looking for a cheap build to start with again. Is this doable with a witch too?

the reason marauder is picked is due to its ascendancy class, which is much better for this build than the ones the witch has to offer.
Mine is lvl 90 I don't want to start over.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info