[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Defensive Setup 1:

- Enduring, Cry Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9), Immortal Call (lvl 11) and Increased Duration (max lvl)

Is this a typo at the start? is there different levels for the enduring cry / CWDT,

ALso im pretty noob but why do you level gems to a certain level and not max them all?

Thanks for awesome guide.
Is it really worth reserving 12.5% for AA on hc? Also does AA mitigate traps?
"
binsly wrote:
Defensive Setup 1:

- Enduring, Cry Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9), Immortal Call (lvl 11) and Increased Duration (max lvl)

Is this a typo at the start? is there different levels for the enduring cry / CWDT,

ALso im pretty noob but why do you level gems to a certain level and not max them all?

Thanks for awesome guide.

Glad you like it!

CWDT is a little complicated. try watching this, hopefully it should explain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkR6BPkY8yw
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I have added a "My Current Gear" section to the OP. This should give you an indication of what is good.
What would be the strongest 4-link flame totem setup? Using FT-IW-FP-CD
"
NaeRo2 wrote:
What would be the strongest 4-link flame totem setup? Using FT-IW-FP-CD

FT, FC, FP, CD =)
worth getting quality on any of the gems?
Last edited by willypop on Mar 6, 2016, 11:38:48 PM
How do you have so much intellect to use that wand and Infernal mantle? I don't see any on your gear from first post. Am I missing something major or what?
What about Hrimnor's Resolve? Adds a chunk of damage and armor, also has high cold resists.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 7, 2016, 4:19:06 AM
"
Syreith wrote:
What about Hrimnor's Resolve? Adds a chunk of damage and armor, also has high cold resists.

you could use it, as long as you dont need the extra res/life/stats a rare will give you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info