[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
BTHS wrote:
Is this build good for a Witch? Or Marauder better?

Marauder is now the best choice imo =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Bro can u link a screenst from off/def stats? and ofc totem skill dmg?
Hi,
thanks for the guide. I just started playing and I lack intelligence to equip items and level gems. I'm currently under lvl 20 and have 14 INT. I see that you suggest taking very little INT nodes - how should I handle that? My Fire Totem is lvl 4 and won't go higher...

Note: This is my first character in this league, "go buy XXX" is not a useful answer ;)
"
Dethulus wrote:

Bro can u link a screenst from off/def stats? and ofc totem skill dmg?

I don't have the time right now, but the flame totem is currently dealing 16k dps each. I can't remember the armor/phys mitigation, sorry =)
"
ptaku1101 wrote:
Hi,
thanks for the guide. I just started playing and I lack intelligence to equip items and level gems. I'm currently under lvl 20 and have 14 INT. I see that you suggest taking very little INT nodes - how should I handle that? My Fire Totem is lvl 4 and won't go higher...

Note: This is my first character in this league, "go buy XXX" is not a useful answer ;)

I would use your masters to craft intelligence on armor pieces and jewelry. Besides that I'd suggest picking up the 30+ notables and speccing out of them later when you can :)

Oh and I would buy a Lapis amulet from one of the vendors :)
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 5, 2016, 12:44:16 PM
*__*
Last edited by Yumako87 on Mar 5, 2016, 1:04:58 PM
"
Yumako87 wrote:
*__*

Huh? =)
doryani's invitation no longer recommended?
Bro , big THX for a build =) I tested It and now I have 16k armor about 20k with molten shield. Max all res /chaos res is only 20% =( and about 20-25 k dps on 1 totem and If I use a fire golem, vaal haste and atziri flask together.... then 25k dps is just a standard damage for any mob on map :)
"
willypop wrote:
doryani's invitation no longer recommended?

You can still go for it, but getting a good rare belt with resistances and life might be better in many situations. It depends on much you need the life and resistances really :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info