[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
"
"
belquerst wrote:
What do you guys think about this Unique Jewel?

I think it's not that bad..

i think is not worth 30-50% reduced totem damage is ALOT

It would only be worth it if shotgunning was allowed... What is the point of more projectiles if flame totem pierces anyway?

The question is if there is enough benefits to waste a jewel slot. That kind of thing is a big deal and if the damage improvement is marginal I would not bother.

Rain of Splinters can work IF you have very high damage to begin with. Otherwise it isn't worth the downside.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I'm currently on lv 82, 4 link, no quality gems

I feel like I'm clearing packs much faster with 3 projectiles
Hi, thanks for your build, but 35% mana reserved with blood magic keystone, that's not easy, i have only 2.8k life with herald of thunder act 4 merciless.
"
belquerst wrote:

I feel like I'm clearing packs much faster with 3 projectiles

I would need to spend two skillpoints to get access to a 2nd jewel slot. Clear Mind already took up the first slot. The issue is if you couldn't easily see a benefit on your tests, then the benefit, if there was any, is likely not worth two skillpoints for me.
What do you guys think about Shaman's Dominion passive ? I'm currently 75 lvl and keeping 5 skill points 'cause i dunno where to go in skill tree...
Anyone tried using Trolltimber? I was using one before I ripped (found it on another character), and I'm unsure if I should try to get another one.
used Trolltimber , but it is not worth relying on it. especially on tempest /hc
It was good to recharge flasks though.... but then again a quick port is way efficient.
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Jul 23, 2015, 10:57:28 PM
"
papaca wrote:
What do you guys think about Shaman's Dominion passive ? I'm currently 75 lvl and keeping 5 skill points 'cause i dunno where to go in skill tree...

I used it. If you are going crit, it really works well. Here's my skill tree before I rip'd on my level 67 FT. He had little over 3k tooltip farming merc aquaducts. I would definitely get Heart of Flame, Celestial Judgement, and Celestial Punishment first though.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Well... i've got 10k tooltip with very medium gear - 4L max - but damage isn't so outstanding during 70+ maps, also sitting at 3.9k hp which feels bit low but i guess it's all about gear :/
First of all - Hi all :) very good build which i use now and fell it comfortable and relaiable.

I have medicore equip and now i have aorund 10k DPS without HOT and with Flame Golem.

I wonder what kind of scepter / wand - i should look for.

I have one around 80% spell dmg and some % cast speed - but what kind of affixex,prefixes i should look for as the end game ones?

Also should i use shield spell dmg or second scepter/wand?

In Game nick - Amarinho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info