[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Can any1 tell me what kind of weapon are we supposed to use? because wands and stuff require intillect to wear which im lacking.
"
Saphe wrote:
Can any1 tell me what kind of weapon are we supposed to use? because wands and stuff require intillect to wear which im lacking.

Then you need to get more intellect mate. Wands and scepters is the best weapons :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
but where do you get the int from? early on in marauder build there is no int in the one u linked.
Can you update your skill trees, please?

I'll be so happy if you also add leveling skill tree as a Templar :)
"
Saphe wrote:
but where do you get the int from? early on in marauder build there is no int in the one u linked.

I suggest watching the video. It will help answer that mate.

The keywords are gear, and notables :)
"
belquerst wrote:

The trees have been updated :)
Going to bed now. I will answer the remaining questions tomorrow. I hope you all had a good start in The Awakening!
"
"
belquerst wrote:

One more time... you post this guide under Marauder forums and yet you not provide any leveling tree for Marauder - only to witch - and that is shame because of yesterday problems with tree viewers I rolled marauder and I have no idea how to level UP - only finished tree is provided by you. Could you please provide leveling trees for Mara? Would be thankful.
"

You still link witcher-skilltrees under the Marauder-topic. Your skilltrees as they are right now help mostly nobody in this forum :)
"

One more time... you post this guide under Marauder forums and yet you not provide any leveling tree for Marauder - only to witch - and that is shame because of yesterday problems with tree viewers I rolled marauder and I have no idea how to level UP - only finished tree is provided by you. Could you please provide leveling trees for Mara? Would be thankful.

Your feelings are understandable, as a beginner guide there should be more tips leveling especially when cross posted to different class forums.

This is what I did for the early leveling; http://poeurl.com/zsg5Iul

Grab the health nodes and Ground Slam your way to Ledge, hit the way point and pick up your Flame Totem to start supplementing your damage. At this time I also pick up Freezing Pulse and Fire Trap from Nessa (1 Wisdom Scroll on page 2) because they do a pretty good amount of damage, I stop using melee at this point. I purchase a Turquoise amulet when I get a chance or find one on the ground, transmute, augment, and pray it gets something nice. Keep your eyes open for a 3link wand or scepter and Ruby Rings. You're going to trade a magic wand or scepter with a ruby ring and an alteration orb to create a +1 fire wand/scepter. You want to color it RBB eventually (Flame Totem + Faster Casting + Added Lightning Damage) but any color is fine for now, green is pretty useful since you can just throw your Fire Trap in there.

I beeline it to the Versatility node (You'll unspec out of this later) and then to Blood Magic. Around Act 2 you're going to have to find a Witch, Scion, Shadow, or Templar to buy you Added Lightning Damage and Faster Casting, should be an Alteration each. I grab the 30 Int/Dex nodes which you'll eventually spec out of some time when you have better gear. You're probably in act 3 now so keep an eye out for a 4Link you can color RRBB (Flame Totem + Faster Casting + Added Lightning Damage + Fire Penetration), you need to do the Library quest in normal to get fire pen. Your main priority is to grab Ancestral Bond in preparation for Act 4, we take the outside path by the Templar (Yeah, its a lot of travel nodes) to get it and at that point its up to you what you want, life or deeps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info