[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
1412 wrote:

no idea if this is true but I changed mine in case :) guess I could have tested it..

So if I'm correct, it should be CWDT-Immortal Call-Enduring Cry so that when immortal call runs out, we can still be protected by the endurance charges produced by enduring cry? or is the idea to make Immortal call last as long as possible?

Also, i Love this build but i have a few questions tho; after we reach the lv 85 build, then reach out to grab shamanistic fury, is it viable to go down the 3 points to grab Elemental Equilibrium? After watching your Double Searing bond build, and choosing this build over that, It would still be amazing to get that 50%elemental resistance reduction on enemies, especially when this build is capable of holding another 4L skill.
So by utilizing ice nova and multi traps in the same way as you're Double Searing bond build to trigger Elemental Equilibrium, would it be worth holding off on grabbing Flame Walker and Heart of Flame, especially when it takes 8 levels just to grab Flame walker for only 28%increased fire dmg? Purely just for adding more dps in endgame.

Nice try LiftingNerdBro.

This forum-post is filled with posts of new accounts or talk about it which don't even have characters on their accounts, like this one links gear with no gems in it, he only has an lvl 4 character. I dont know if they are youtube fans that post for fun or these are all multi's of you.

The whole concept of this build is stolen off the BM flame totem Magic Finder which might has caught his attention due to popularity, hence him adding a similar build for his youtube income (which could be way better as templar)

There is no reason to go BM with Flame Totem if you aren't Magic Finding, but he didn't get that knowledge yet, yes ofcourse it works without MF gear, but ofcourse he didn't directly want to copy and monetize that one.

Hence now with the aura's working on totems this build/thread makes no sense since its only a very slow way to play Flame Totems, and very bad one too.

Marauder takes way longer then Templar to Ancestral Bond and Flame Totem requires such low mana you dont need BM unless you are magic finding, templar routing also gives more spelldamage which increase totem dps and clearing.
As i mentioned earlier totems get affected by aura's now too, i think this build is missing the point of why the other flame totem build the keynode BM.

If you know path of exile, you know this build makes no sense.

Happy new year :)
Last edited by drokzzz on Dec 31, 2014, 2:51:58 PM
Off-topic

"
drokzzz wrote:
This forum-post is filled with posts of new accounts or talk about it which don't even have characters on their accounts, like this one links gear with no gems in it, he only has an lvl 4 character. I dont know if they are youtube fans that post for fun or these are all multi's of you.

Level 55 character > Level 4 character.

Also, nice characters you have on your private profile.

So, for now I'm suspecting you are a troll.
And no, I'm not a fan neither Lifiting.
Wait... maybe you are Lifiting himself just trolling o.O'
WAIT! Maybe I'm Lifiting pretending I'm trolling. OH, DAMN!

Lmao the conspiracy is real. Congrats on NOT being helpful and answering my questions, despite how much u love to brag about your knowledge of totem builds and knowing what's best. And I posted the gear to show what I got with about 1 ex worth of chaos orbs (got lucky on a sweet deal for lioneye's remorse). And sry I'm not leveling the marauder, I'm planning my srs summoner build for merciless, consIdering how crap the gear is.
Spoiler

and if you were wondering about my gems
Spoiler

all level 1, not even worth putting in the gear, because ill be putting them on as i level the marauder
"
1412 wrote:
Lmao the conspiracy is real. Congrats on NOT being helpful and answering my questions, despite how much u love to brag about your knowledge of totem builds and knowing what's best. And I posted the gear to show what I got with about 1 ex worth of chaos orbs (got lucky on a sweet deal for lioneye's remorse). And sry I'm not leveling the marauder, I'm planning my srs summoner build for merciless, consIdering how crap the gear is.
Spoiler

and if you were wondering about my gems
Spoiler

all level 1, not even worth putting in the gear, because ill be putting them on as i level the marauder

first up whats up with that attitude, if u would just look up on the video he posted u will found most of ur question answered. if u dont like what ur playing just keep it for urself and play another build. theres no need to shit talk

second just take that hate to other threads
Last edited by Hectrix on Jan 1, 2015, 1:14:25 PM
I've been playing this build since the league started, albeit using the Templar instead of Marauder as the base class. Level 75 now. The build is super fun if you like totems. Yeah, there's probably more efficient methods of playing a build, but that holds true for virtually every build. If you're having fun playing the build, who cares? Stop arguing like children and either play a different game or find a build you enjoy and go post about that build.
I've experienced a great time so far in Bloodlines with the build, currently being level 80 and my gear being shown below.
Why so salty?
"
drokzzz wrote:
"
1412 wrote:

no idea if this is true but I changed mine in case :) guess I could have tested it..

So if I'm correct, it should be CWDT-Immortal Call-Enduring Cry so that when immortal call runs out, we can still be protected by the endurance charges produced by enduring cry? or is the idea to make Immortal call last as long as possible?

Also, i Love this build but i have a few questions tho; after we reach the lv 85 build, then reach out to grab shamanistic fury, is it viable to go down the 3 points to grab Elemental Equilibrium? After watching your Double Searing bond build, and choosing this build over that, It would still be amazing to get that 50%elemental resistance reduction on enemies, especially when this build is capable of holding another 4L skill.
So by utilizing ice nova and multi traps in the same way as you're Double Searing bond build to trigger Elemental Equilibrium, would it be worth holding off on grabbing Flame Walker and Heart of Flame, especially when it takes 8 levels just to grab Flame walker for only 28%increased fire dmg? Purely just for adding more dps in endgame.

Nice try LiftingNerdBro.

The whole concept of this build is stolen off the BM flame totem Magic Finder which might has caught his attention due to popularity, hence him adding a similar build for his youtube income (which could be way better as templar)

There is no reason to go BM with Flame Totem if you aren't Magic Finding, but he didn't get that knowledge yet, yes ofcourse it works without MF gear, but ofcourse he didn't directly want to copy and monetize that one.

Hence now with the aura's working on totems this build/thread makes no sense since its only a very slow way to play Flame Totems, and very bad one too.

Marauder takes way longer then Templar to Ancestral Bond and Flame Totem requires such low mana you dont need BM unless you are magic finding, templar routing also gives more spelldamage which increase totem dps and clearing.
As i mentioned earlier totems get affected by aura's now too, i think this build is missing the point of why the other flame totem build the keynode BM.

So I tried playing this build after my first death on bloodlines. I have to say I LOVED it. With a 2C corrupted 5L I was able to farm Dominus solo at level 64. Not bad at all!

Also, one good thing about this build is you can run an offhand setup with culling + rarity and a Wheel of the Stormsail.

Finally, I didn't realize how nice BM was. Not having to worry about mana ever was a blessing for the time I was playing this build.
73~

Spoiler
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
"
drokzzz wrote:
"
1412 wrote:

Nice try LiftingNerdBro.

Wow... I don't even know what to say.

Gl man, I hope you find something better to do than comment unnecessary and rude posts in my thread.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
r
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Jan 3, 2015, 3:49:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info