[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

I found you earlier.
Got my grind on today, went AB and grinded through merciless to act 3, totems hitting about 1k dps (lmp not gmp), hopefully get a 5l and gmp next time I get online, and get into mapping!
"
Addister wrote:
I found you earlier.
Got my grind on today, went AB and grinded through merciless to act 3, totems hitting about 1k dps (lmp not gmp), hopefully get a 5l and gmp next time I get online, and get into mapping!

Awesome man!

Mapping is where it gets fun! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Addister wrote:
I found you earlier.

Awesome man!

Mapping is where it gets fun! :)

Got to lvl 65 today. Got my 5l, Still running LMP..

Still got around 1900dps.

Lots of stuff to improve, once i get farming and get some chaos Ill try and improve some gear.
Im lvl 55 now and i'm wondering how u getthe Int to run a wand? Im at 88 atm, not near close enough to run a wand. Havnt come across any good sceptres :/ Or is elemental dmg the same as spell dmg for totems?
Thanks for your guide and videos man, you do a great job. This build has been a blast (no pun intended lol).
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Last edited by Rippster on Dec 21, 2014, 9:12:06 AM
Hey,
im on the build now,its awesome!But i have a question

"
For additional defences we incorporate Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9)linked with Enduring Cry (lvl 10), Immortal Call (lvl 9) and Increased Duration (level 20+)

Why does the gems need to be lvl9,10 and 9?Why do they need to stay on this level? :)
"
Dopewalker wrote:
Hey,

"
For additional defences we incorporate Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9)linked with Enduring Cry (lvl 10), Immortal Call (lvl 9) and Increased Duration (level 20+)

Why does the gems need to be lvl9,10 and 9?Why do they need to stay on this level? :)

Its so the Enduring and Immortal call proc more, it keeps the damage required to proc around 1k opposed to much higher.

Increased duration can be leveled to 20.
"
Addister wrote:
"
Dopewalker wrote:
Hey,

"

Its so the Enduring and Immortal call proc more, it keeps the damage required to proc around 1k opposed to much higher.

Increased duration can be leveled to 20.

Ok got it thanks!
Ok, ReTank checking back in. I have made it to 65 and was gonna try to start switching over to IIR gear to try and start farming some piety when it occurred to me that without culling strike (in my flame totem link) now our burning damage could get the last hit cause my rarity gem to not proc. Do you think this is something I should worry about? Also last season I tried to cull with arc + faster casting + rarity gem but I am not sure if it was actually working or not. Was wondering if you knew if even though arc isn't doing any damage could it still culling strike. I think for now I am gonna test the arc thing and see if I can figure it out. Thanks again for the guide and all your help your the best. Oh, btw your last video Survive in Wraeclast Episode 1 was great info keep up the good work. That is something I haven't seen anyone else cover and it helped me a lot with knowing what auras they have.

Until next time,
ReTank
I'm following this build and want to switch over to FT now, is it better to acquire a tabula rasa or get a white 5 link and alch it and chaos until it's useable? Just wondering what people think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info