[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

What do I drop for a 5L? I'm guessing by the way you listed the gems it'd be Iron Will. But why not Faster Projectiles? It's the least dps increase? Or is the projectile speed so good and just not represented in the tooltip dps?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm saving to buy a 5l Infernal Mantle next in hopes to get a decent power boost. Are there enough items to tansition this build into a real high end build? I love the playstyle, would hate to have to switch to RF chieftain or witch crit FT to progress further.

Another question: What about gem quality? Which are important, which are QoL and which are irrelevant?
Last edited by Cocax on Jun 12, 2016, 9:41:35 AM
Anyone link a killer weapon?
R A N D O M___IS___R A N D O M
got question regarding ascendancy. which points should i be aiming for?

I'm a bit confused because...
In the video points were put Ngamahu/ Hinekora / Ramako/ Arohongui on your guide but in the video it's different?
Follow the guide it's updated for 2.3, the video is from previous patch. Too much work to make a new video for minor changes i think.
What is the best way to upgrade weapons? It feels like I have the shittest shit and it drops nothing good for me....
"
Bashek wrote:
What is the best way to upgrade weapons? It feels like I have the shittest shit and it drops nothing good for me....

Look at poe.trade for gear upgrades. It's by far the easiest way to go about it.
I have a couple of questions about weapons.

Why Wands and not Scepters? Or is it pretty much either way?

I have a Scepter that adds 22-46 cold damage added to spells (don't know how to post items to the forum, sorry) and that doesn't seem to work. It doesn't show anything on the tooltip of my FT. Is it useless, or just a display error?
I think I'm missing life and resists.. Please advice on gear.. :O)

Would this work better for this build?

I'm currently using
with all resists at maximum
any1 tried uber lab with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info