[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
"
fadesite wrote:

1) Isn't the build overtanked ? Given that your totems are tanking with the taunt.

The totems can't save you from everything, at some point you'll take damage. Also, Lifting plays in HC, so do I with this build, you may notice that people playing in softcore leagues often got more offensive setups, with 2 wands and sometimes less defensive nodes and more dmg nodes.

I let the MF experts answer your second question :)

Yeah, I wasn't talking about the nodes, they are great. I was talking about the shield ! Ty for the response
Hi all, thx allot for this build @LiftingNerdBro@.

Skill tree like in 1 post. Have only 4 jew now.
T10-11 maps (no difference mods), Atziri easy. Have no cards of the highest level now.
I have a lot of work for this character,but now have not the worst gear. I spent about 10EX for this gear,but get about 20EX with it.

Defence stats

Clear DPS without Buff\Golem

With Golem\Buff

With 2 wands DPS 47k+

Make some changes +1 jew
With Golem\Buff. 1 Wand + Shield
Last edited by iAmTheST1G on Apr 17, 2016, 5:33:53 PM
Hi Lifting Nerd,
Total Noob here, i started this build as a templar since i saw in video that its witch, marauder et templar viable. Am at level 67 and realised this build was mainly for marauder. Up to now its really not a problem since I can farm act 3 merciless without any problem. Did the labyrinth and was not sure what to take so only ascended as inquisitor but did not use any points. Question is, now that i have all those points taken, and at level 67, is it worth starting over or is it possible to re-spec and use a templar ascendancy. Read many that said that first character is to learn... think i did learn something here lol.

If you can help, that would be nice.

Thanks.
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
"
Kroftyy wrote:
What should I be doing in the early game? I'm at Prisoner's Gate atm, and I'm not doing much damage at all. Am I meant to just drop the totem and run around till everything dies? Because in that case, it's going to take a long time..

Just use an attack spell (like Spark) put it in lifesprig with flametotem and added lightning damage.

Lifesprig's are expensive for a new player though. So would you suggest using spark, and just passively levelling totem until it's strong enough?
Lioneye's Vision or Infernal Mantle?
i have a 6l Tabula, i could get a 5l Lioneye's Vision. should I do it?

Gems: Flame Totem - Faster Casting - Fire Pen - Elemental Focus - Iron Will - Controlled Dest
does this build can run uber ?
So, i bought Lioneye.

It gave me few k dps, not sure how much. Still worth, since its armor, not energy shield.

I still have few things to upgrade, but its all right for now.

18k armor

Dps with EO, since its up 95% of time anyway. Without it, its 45k I think. Its self buff. With vaal haste its 75k.

Not so bad wand with lioneye shield.

For now I`m pretty happy.

Can it do uber? I`m pretty sure it can. Without bigger problems. I`m too cheap to go on him tho.
Thank you for the great build. After departing from the game for a few years and coming back to try something different than my usual Cyclone FaceBreaker builds, its nice to find such an easy build to just pick up and play, particularly in the new hardcore league. Mind you I haven't read through the complete thread yet, but was just curious about when it would be time to upgrade weapons and what not. At about what time should we move away from the Lifespring and Abbe Horn and into a more conventional weapon setup? ASAP or is there a certain level where Rares will surpass these unique wands? Thanks again!
@fryderyknicze@ m8 post your skill tree. I trying EO , but dont understand what you did to have up time 95%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info