[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

I wanted to thank you for the guide. It was a lot of fun. I managed to adapt your build to a slight variant using the three dragons helmet and some various shock nodes nearby and included an innervate gem in the setup. This I found works excellent and the ignite becomes shock effect of the helmet is very effective at mowing down almost everything. Though at the moment I took more regeneration nodes than listed in order to play a bit more safe in lab runs as well as stone golem instead of flame golem.
Hi guys, so after buying Empower 4, my dps stands on 37k without popping up EO. With it im around 50k.

I'm also dual curser, so my real dps is propably around 60-70k, cant tell.

It seems strong, but ill think about that pierce armor. It might be nice.

Also thought about leaving one curse, and use worm ring for some aura, but nothing seems worth enought.

My iteams:

And yeah, rip +1 gems infernal mantle dream :<
big thx to the unknown benefactor, who trade with me in A5 cruel :D still 6 lvl till usefull *excited*
Flat damage makes a significant in total damage output for this type of build, make sure to get that on wand/wands.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Thank, nice build for a beginner :3
I've made it to level 90 in perandus hardcore with this, thanks! I'm planning to change things up and have a +3 to fire gems staff where I will move the flame totem setup, and wear a kaoms heart. thoughts?
"
Milkopilko wrote:
I've made it to level 90 in perandus hardcore with this, thanks! I'm planning to change things up and have a +3 to fire gems staff where I will move the flame totem setup, and wear a kaoms heart. thoughts?

I have a question, what body armor are you using at level 90? I am about to hit 70 in HC and don't know if Infernal Mantle is a good choice. Seems a bit risky since i will be losing a lot of armor.
I test today Summon Lightning Golem http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Lightning_Golem

Single totem
Damage with Lightning Golem (lvl6): 43.470
Damage with Flame Golem (lvl6): 42.661

Really this 7% Cast Speed better than 16% increased damage?
Last edited by Durish on Apr 14, 2016, 3:05:07 PM
"
Milkopilko wrote:

Congrats I just reached 90 PHC too and thanks again to Liftingnerd for this guide!

Yes I made that suggestion earlier as I saw someone used that and got lvl 100 with it on PHC like 8 days ago already (The Searing Touch Staff + Kaom's Heart) Let us know how it goes.

You should get more firedmg nodes on the tree then! I moved up to the %life Cruel Preparation nodes already as I didn't know here to put my points, from there you can go up to Heart of Flame, maybe re-allocate some points to get it faster.

PS: If you get a 6link staff also try: Spelltotem + Incinerate instead Flametotem, should do double damage, even after incinerate nerf, with Searing Touch staff and some more firedamage nodes on tree. And Elemental Overload (+40% multiplicative dmg is alot. Need using ice spear gem attack in between then to always crit) And drop Blood Magic + run Anger and another Aura. It's quite some changes I know, that's why I haven't tried yet, and Kaom's Heart is 5exalt, but you sit at 7.5k life then with about double the effective dmg than this flame totem setup.
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Apr 15, 2016, 5:57:02 AM
"
MyPokerFace wrote:

I have a question, what body armor are you using at level 90? I am about to hit 70 in HC and don't know if Infernal Mantle is a good choice. Seems a bit risky since i will be losing a lot of armor.

I am using kaoms heart. actually I have way less armor now, because I am using a staff instead of my wand + lioneyes remorse which gives a buttload of armor. there is nothing wrong with infernal mantle imo at any level, it is a great build offensively and defensively.
Last edited by Milkopilko on Apr 15, 2016, 6:41:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info