1.2.2 Patch Notes

"
Malone wrote:
"
starRising wrote:

Up or Down?

lol, isnt it obvious ? Doing lvl 50 Maps beeing 90 was stupid ....

Yes, I misread that as XP for missions..
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
So...no change on fracturing sea witches and their spawn in Zana's missions?

Fracturing spawns? Wait to see >1.000 fracturing cannibal torches burning simultaneously on the ground... it's the worst fps reduction i've ever seen.
Fracturing Jungle Valley sea witch Zana map with two friends. Map was annoying but amusing... until the boss fight. Good god. FPS eventually just locked up for all of us, killing us for lack of processing. That was fun as heck, just wish we didn't pop.
"
"
Qarl wrote:
[li]You can now destroy items in your hideout.[/li]
I recall reading that you can only have 250 decorations in your hideout or hideout stash (not sure which). I assume this is meant to allow us to trash decorations so as to stay under that limit?

You're wrong here. This is about destroying items like you can in town by clicking on the ground.

It's been heavily pined for since hideouts were introduced (it should have acted that way from the beginning)
Last edited by jaredh on Sep 11, 2014, 1:00:29 PM
I sincerely hope there are long term plans for making progress in Master levels equitable for solo players.
"
Qarl wrote:

Nerfed the Marauder's noisy loincloth.

Wut?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I sincerely hope there are long term plans for making progress in Master levels equitable for solo players.

^ This. Also With-in a three month league period.
"
Qarl wrote:
Health, Mana, Energy Shield and Experience values are now displayed with commas separating each group of three digits.

I was wondering why these commas disappeared when you guys fixed the tooltip dps. Thanks for making big numbers easier to read at a glance
RIP squid summoners.
Last edited by amero2 on Sep 11, 2014, 1:58:00 PM
"
jaredh wrote:
"
"
Qarl wrote:
[li]You can now destroy items in your hideout.[/li]
I recall reading that you can only have 250 decorations in your hideout or hideout stash (not sure which). I assume this is meant to allow us to trash decorations so as to stay under that limit?

You're wrong here. This is about destroying items like you can in town by clicking on the ground.

It's been heavily pined for since hideouts were introduced (it should have acted that way from the beginning)
Thanks, I was reading it wrong. Thought it said decorations and not items.
"
Drusek wrote:
"
We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them.

Wow... just now you destroyed my only working build (CwS+CwDT+discharge)... time for a break I suppose.

Buy a mjolner and be happy.
IGN Ken__Kaniff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info