[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Shidaw wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

In addition to what the others have said, I'm also running Vaal Pact, so no life regen. I therefore find the 4% degen to be very annoying.

I'm currently leveling a 20% enlighten and am planning on testing out a CoH setup with a third aura (links would be HoT-CoH-AssMark/PoachMark-lvl 4 Enlighten if I get lucky). Hopefully, at this point my non-frenzy/power charged dps will be enough to easily do end-game content, but frenzy charges in 2.0 just currently seem too good to pass up on.

Do you have an extra curse on enemies somewhere? If not, how are you going to build Frenzy charges if ure using AssMark, or Power Charges if using PoachMark? Also, how are you going to systain the 3 Aura's (Hatred/HoA/HoT?)without having mana issues?

That setup should work perfectly for mapping, but not as good in the boss scenario you mentioned in your previous post. Also, if using a 4L CoH setup with AssMark, you'll need 4 off colors on your 4L, which can be a real pain in the *ss.

The main reason I use Frenzy-GMP-Chain-PCoC-CoH-AssMark is that it works in ALL (besides Atziri of course) situations. Mapping, bosses, and even maps with the curse immune mod.
"
Kriiz wrote:
"
CepaX wrote:
"
Kriiz wrote:
What does the reduced mana do with the hatred & heralds? Atm I got a 3 link for reduced mana, herald of ice & ash but I still get 50% reserved mana?

Ps: my first character so idk :D

OP still not fixed that part. It was changed and now reduced mana not works on reserved mana. Run Hatred+HoA and get enough mana leech or one long mana flask to sustain your attack.

I'm sorry, but what is a long mana flask? Is it possible to get one of those at lvl 45 ;O?

One with the "Saturated" prefix. 33% reduced recovery speed, but 50% increased amount recovered.

Enlighten is the new "reduced mana" now, but is less powerfull, and much more expensive.
I just sold my 6link hyrri's and found a better rolled one at the same price

And I am wondering

Should I buy it or should I just use daresso's???

Hyrri's is greatly overpriced now due to it being a "new" item but still it seems pretty OP for the build

Please only serious thoughts on the matter as I am about to spend 50 ex :P
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Shidaw wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

In addition to what the others have said, I'm also running Vaal Pact, so no life regen. I therefore find the 4% degen to be very annoying.

I'm currently leveling a 20% enlighten and am planning on testing out a CoH setup with a third aura (links would be HoT-CoH-AssMark/PoachMark-lvl 4 Enlighten if I get lucky). Hopefully, at this point my non-frenzy/power charged dps will be enough to easily do end-game content, but frenzy charges in 2.0 just currently seem too good to pass up on.

Do you have an extra curse on enemies somewhere? If not, how are you going to build Frenzy charges if ure using AssMark, or Power Charges if using PoachMark? Also, how are you going to systain the 3 Aura's (Hatred/HoA/HoT?)without having mana issues?

That setup should work perfectly for mapping, but not as good in the boss scenario you mentioned in your previous post. Also, if using a 4L CoH setup with AssMark, you'll need 4 off colors on your 4L, which can be a real pain in the *ss.

The main reason I use Frenzy-GMP-Chain-PCoC-CoH-AssMark is that it works in ALL (besides Atziri of course) situations. Mapping, bosses, and even maps with the curse immune mod.

Level 3 enhance used in conjuction with charisma on skill tree (running 3 auras) gives me a mana pool of 100, With mana leech this is more than enough to sustain attacks without any flasks. if you dont take charisma you will defo need flasks.
My ts skill tree
Passive skill tree build
Last edited by brutalrazial on Jul 31, 2015, 12:19:16 PM
"
returnofsnow wrote:
"
anashakim wrote:
the ROA bitch reg Atziri one shots me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUF-QYjCC4IiQqbDY0WvxmOH0EhdiP2JP0mlSoLLlMwcTB8MfoyATKUNj031DnUOkJDMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVuvXWhh4mHrYqxlTWyMbWxv8nBSdO11y3b3eOt9dX8CfyuGzod2jDaNfY1-jb-VBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKXLpuCn1LIZtUi74702vqfBM8FJxKLI3MqpzZjN6s9602_TftQj2cbawdwV3ajh2-Of5wrnVOd06NbqYusU7T_tg-968-r8xf4d_rr-yP_e?accountName=anashakim&characterName=Waddahell

You talking about the Titty Bitch? Kill her first, then the dual striker and last, the cycloner. This is the best order. She has to die first. If you kill dual striker last, he has reflect or something, oneshot myself couple of times while attacking him, so I never change the order anymore. Titty bitch > Dual > Cycloner. Highly recommend using Puncture for those, ez kills, just kite. For Double vaals use Tornado Shot, curse them with ass mark and pop a Vaal Haste if you got and Atziri's promise. You should be able to get both vaals to 10% hp like that at the start of the fight. Then just finish them. For Atziri, I put my Frenzy into the 6L and Tornado Shot into the 5L.

I gotta say, for mapping I use SA/Chain, but for Atziri I'm using Tornado Shot. For trash, SA/chain is much better but TShot is still better for clearing the Atziri trash and it's more defensive. I even did her deathless, she's easy to do with this build.

Thanks alot, that worked great! Now I just grind till I get my mirrored bow! lol
Hi guys, first time posting here.
I want to find some upgrades (if they are necessaries //rare upgrade over the one i have don't have alot of cash tbh//) Do you think there is something that i can improve on this equip? or gem wise?
I do like running sa/frenzy, mb the defensive setup sucks...
I'm still lvl 78.

92% fire
88% cold
83% light

43 eva
40 dodge
45 spell dodge

4,1k dmg

frenzy with all buffs goes up to 46,8k , and split 14k

Was following a similiar skill tree , but now i found this one, I took the "defensive path" instead of the aggressive but later on i'll fix .
Thoughts?
Last edited by AkaGrey on Jul 31, 2015, 2:51:18 PM
How much mana leech is enough to sustain a 4-5L Tornado Shot or Split Arrow?
"
Provin915 wrote:
How much mana leech is enough to sustain a 4-5L Tornado Shot or Split Arrow?

I just grabbed the Spirit Void cluster, and can sustain a 6l tornado/split easy.
"
brutalrazial wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

Text....

Level 3 enhance used in conjuction with charisma on skill tree (running 3 auras) gives me a mana pool of 100, With mana leech this is more than enough to sustain attacks without any flasks. if you dont take charisma you will defo need flasks.
My ts skill tree
Passive skill tree build

I think you mean lvl3 Enlighten, not Enhance. 100 mana sounds a bit low to me in order to always sustain my mana, but if it works for you that's great.
I do however kinda feel that you'd be better off removing 1 aura (HoI), since that saves you 6 skill points. Investing those 6 skill points into damage nodes (e.g. Avatar of the Hunt), will give you a lot more damage than HoI.

/edit: after removing those 6 nodes, you may still have enough mana left to link Elemental Proliferation to you HoA. That will give a big increase in clear speed.

When looking at your skill tree, I think there's a bit of optimization possible:
You're basically useing 7 points in order to get Master Fletcher, of which 4 point are just travel nodes. In stead, you could go from the bottom of the tree through Fury Bolts to Art of the Gladiator. Those 4 point will get you around the same amount of dps as Master Fletcher does, plus you save 3 points. Those 3 point can for example be well spent on Quickstep/Depth Perception, or even another Frenzy node.

Last edited by Fritso on Jul 31, 2015, 5:17:08 PM
Had a lot of general currency so I was bored:

Here is my sweetheart

Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jul 31, 2015, 7:22:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info