[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Shidaw wrote:
"
Astrohawke wrote:
I dont see why you would do that. You don't need frenzy GMP to generate charges while mapping as you get all your charges from bloodrage anyway. Just maintain frenzy as your single target skill to get your charges while killing bosses.

It's kind of just a QoL thing I enjoy for certain maps with separate boss rooms where they don't really spawn adds. I feel like it makes my life a little easier with not having to change setups except explicitly for atziri.

It's also useful in a party if someone else is culling or has much higher DPS; in those cases you won't be getting very many kills so bloodrage isn't an effective frenzy source then.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Hello Iam kinda new to this build so i have some questions.

Why are you usings PTL instead of increased crits gem for TS?
Maybe i missed it, but i want to share how i generate powercharges (while mapping)

I use Curse on hit, Assa mark, Herald of ice. Works great and i dont need to switch to another attack or curse myself.

I dont feel a difference in using HOA or HOI in clearspeed - but gear is pretty meh...

"
Summoner wrote:
"
Shidaw wrote:
"
Astrohawke wrote:
I dont see why you would do that. You don't need frenzy GMP to generate charges while mapping as you get all your charges from bloodrage anyway. Just maintain frenzy as your single target skill to get your charges while killing bosses.

It's kind of just a QoL thing I enjoy for certain maps with separate boss rooms where they don't really spawn adds. I feel like it makes my life a little easier with not having to change setups except explicitly for atziri.

It's also useful in a party if someone else is culling or has much higher DPS; in those cases you won't be getting very many kills so bloodrage isn't an effective frenzy source then.

In addition to what the others have said, I'm also running Vaal Pact, so no life regen. I therefore find the 4% degen to be very annoying.

"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
Hello Iam kinda new to this build so i have some questions.

Why are you usings PTL instead of increased crits gem for TS?

Because PtL, especially combined with WED, gives a much larger dps boost. Also, actual dps is higher than tooltip, because of the shocks from PtL.

/edit: it's also possible to get close to the crit chance cap of 95% without using the increased crit chance gem. In that case the gem doesn't really help much.

e.g.: my crit chance without charges is 72%. So with 3 power charges, and the 9% from Assassin's Mark I'm already at 95% crit chance.
Last edited by Fritso on Jul 31, 2015, 4:29:56 AM
New bow, wooo

57k iceshot, 70k flasked.
"
Fritso wrote:

In addition to what the others have said, I'm also running Vaal Pact, so no life regen. I therefore find the 4% degen to be very annoying.

I'm currently leveling a 20% enlighten and am planning on testing out a CoH setup with a third aura (links would be HoT-CoH-AssMark/PoachMark-lvl 4 Enlighten if I get lucky). Hopefully, at this point my non-frenzy/power charged dps will be enough to easily do end-game content, but frenzy charges in 2.0 just currently seem too good to pass up on.
What does the reduced mana do with the hatred & heralds? Atm I got a 3 link for reduced mana, herald of ice & ash but I still get 50% reserved mana?

Ps: my first character so idk :D
"
Kriiz wrote:
What does the reduced mana do with the hatred & heralds? Atm I got a 3 link for reduced mana, herald of ice & ash but I still get 50% reserved mana?

OP still not fixed that part. It was changed and now reduced mana not works on reserved mana. Run Hatred+HoA and get enough mana leech or one long mana flask to sustain your attack.
"
CepaX wrote:
"
Kriiz wrote:

OP still not fixed that part. It was changed and now reduced mana not works on reserved mana. Run Hatred+HoA and get enough mana leech or one long mana flask to sustain your attack.

I'm sorry, but what is a long mana flask? Is it possible to get one of those at lvl 45 ;O?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info