[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Stochey wrote:
How good would be an Add additional arrow quiver to this build ? ( I play tornado shot )

I just found a random quiver that I decided to vaal and got that implicit

Is it good for tornado shot or not really and I should just sell it ?

Additional arrow is good 'cause you can replace GMP for LMP and increase your DPS.

If you wanna sell it or use it, it's up to you.

So i should put Frenzy instead of Puncture? i dont know...
I've been experimenting with a good setup to maintain frenzy charges during boss fights. I had been using SA-CoH-AssMark-Chain to generate power charges in my previous setup that also included TS, Puncture, and CWDT-IC-ID setups. It was doing very well with clearing trash mobs, but I felt like it was struggling to capitalize on frenzy charges during boss fights, e.g. Malachai/other map bosses, so I swapped out SA and Chain for Frenzy and GMP and it has been doing amazingly with generating charges (for Atziri fight, swapping out GMP-CoH-AssMark for Frenzy-FA-Inc Crit Strikes-PCoC (or something more clever?) works incredibly well).

For Mapping: Frenzy-GMP-CoH-AssMark
For Atziri: Frenzy-FA-Inc Crit Strikes-PCoC
"
Shidaw wrote:
I've been experimenting with a good setup to maintain frenzy charges during boss fights. I had been using SA-CoH-AssMark-Chain to generate power charges in my previous setup that also included TS, Puncture, and CWDT-IC-ID setups. It was doing very well with clearing trash mobs, but I felt like it was struggling to capitalize on frenzy charges during boss fights, e.g. Malachai/other map bosses, so I swapped out SA and Chain for Frenzy and GMP and it has been doing amazingly with generating charges (for Atziri fight, swapping out GMP-CoH-AssMark for Frenzy-FA-Inc Crit Strikes-PCoC (or something more clever?) works incredibly well).

For Mapping: Frenzy-GMP-CoH-AssMark
For Atziri: Frenzy-FA-Inc Crit Strikes-PCoC

That's exactly what I do, and it indeed works wonders.
Though I use the setup in my 2nd 6L:
Frenzy - GMP - Chain - PCoC - CoH - Assassin's Mark
I dont see why you would do that. You don't need frenzy GMP to generate charges while mapping as you get all your charges from bloodrage anyway. Just maintain frenzy as your single target skill to get your charges while killing bosses.
I am looking for another use of my last 4 Link as well.

Currently my Setup is:

5L: TS - GMP - FA - PPAD - PTL
4L: HoA - Hatred - Enlighten - Frenzy
4L: Puncture - Slower Projectiles - ACD - FA
4L: ICD - Blood Rage - Vaal Haste - Portal

Which does leave me with a 4L (no chance I will roll 3 Reds on it..SO CWDT fails)
"
Kealsera wrote:
I am looking for another use of my last 4 Link as well.

Currently my Setup is:

5L: TS - GMP - FA - PPAD - PTL
4L: HoA - Hatred - Enlighten - Frenzy
4L: Puncture - Slower Projectiles - ACD - FA
4L: ICD - Blood Rage - Vaal Haste - Portal

Which does leave me with a 4L (no chance I will roll 3 Reds on it..SO CWDT fails)

You can run a different CWDT setup like CWDT enfeeble + decoy totem and stick a golem in there as well. Or you can run a curse on hit/assassin's mark/split arrow/chain.
the ROA bitch reg Atziri one shots me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUF-QYjCC4IiQqbDY0WvxmOH0EhdiP2JP0mlSoLLlMwcTB8MfoyATKUNj031DnUOkJDMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVuvXWhh4mHrYqxlTWyMbWxv8nBSdO11y3b3eOt9dX8CfyuGzod2jDaNfY1-jb-VBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKXLpuCn1LIZtUi74702vqfBM8FJxKLI3MqpzZjN6s9602_TftQj2cbawdwV3ajh2-Of5wrnVOd06NbqYusU7T_tg-968-r8xf4d_rr-yP_e?accountName=anashakim&characterName=Waddahell
Last edited by anashakim on Jul 30, 2015, 5:50:28 PM
"
Astrohawke wrote:
I dont see why you would do that. You don't need frenzy GMP to generate charges while mapping as you get all your charges from bloodrage anyway. Just maintain frenzy as your single target skill to get your charges while killing bosses.

It's kind of just a QoL thing I enjoy for certain maps with separate boss rooms where they don't really spawn adds. I feel like it makes my life a little easier with not having to change setups except explicitly for atziri.
"
anashakim wrote:
the ROA bitch reg Atziri one shots me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUF-QYjCC4IiQqbDY0WvxmOH0EhdiP2JP0mlSoLLlMwcTB8MfoyATKUNj031DnUOkJDMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVuvXWhh4mHrYqxlTWyMbWxv8nBSdO11y3b3eOt9dX8CfyuGzod2jDaNfY1-jb-VBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKXLpuCn1LIZtUi74702vqfBM8FJxKLI3MqpzZjN6s9602_TftQj2cbawdwV3ajh2-Of5wrnVOd06NbqYusU7T_tg-968-r8xf4d_rr-yP_e?accountName=anashakim&characterName=Waddahell

You talking about the Titty Bitch? Kill her first, then the dual striker and last, the cycloner. This is the best order. She has to die first. If you kill dual striker last, he has reflect or something, oneshot myself couple of times while attacking him, so I never change the order anymore. Titty bitch > Dual > Cycloner. Highly recommend using Puncture for those, ez kills, just kite. For Double vaals use Tornado Shot, curse them with ass mark and pop a Vaal Haste if you got and Atziri's promise. You should be able to get both vaals to 10% hp like that at the start of the fight. Then just finish them. For Atziri, I put my Frenzy into the 6L and Tornado Shot into the 5L.

I gotta say, for mapping I use SA/Chain, but for Atziri I'm using Tornado Shot. For trash, SA/chain is much better but TShot is still better for clearing the Atziri trash and it's more defensive. I even did her deathless, she's easy to do with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info