[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Ael00 wrote:
Thanks for the build.

Downed atziri for the 1st time this morning. Yesterday got rekt 6 times on clone phase so I wasted a set. Got the hang of it now, secret was not getting too greedy with the puncture, just shoot her once and move the fck away.

stats: lvl 82 / 8k ts / 16k puncture / 4.3k life / capped res.

And the first wasted set was totally worth it, second one earned me:

tnx again.

Congrats! In around 45 runs so far, I only got one sceptre and one mortal ignorance
"
Mozzanator wrote:

1) How can you cap the res at lower levels? I'm at cruel at the moment, and it seems I can't find items for 95% res. It's good to spend some passive in nearly res skills?

A Goldrim Leather Cap is pretty much all you need to get to Merciless. The cap + whatever random resists you get on gear is good enough. Act I Merciless is when you should take some time to regear and get the resists in place. Not necessarily capped, but I'd say at least in the 30-40% range each.

* Ignore the gems. Not from my ranger.
Last edited by xythian on Oct 3, 2014, 1:53:08 PM
Hi all. Today i roll my bow and take this.IT's good roll? or i need roll phys dam % as main stat and what mod i can roll for max dps?
Ty everyone.
Last edited by montray on Oct 4, 2014, 7:57:47 AM
"
montray wrote:
Hi all. Today i roll my bow and take this.IT's good roll? or i need roll phys dam % as main stat and what mod i can roll for max dps?
Ty everyone.

I'd master it multiple mod, then %phy, %phy+acc and attack spd
Master 8: All
CyclERa 93 TS/Puncture, CyclEWS 89 LL-ST
thread /463641 GMT+8
326 for 1-st time its ok i think
Last edited by montray on Oct 4, 2014, 10:34:10 AM
Hey guys, i had an idea, but I dont know if it's dumb or good. So here it is :
Putting a quality added lightning as a 6th link for 10% shock + shock when you crit. Has anyone try it already ? Can anyone give me some input about this please ?
Last edited by KaXXoR on Oct 4, 2014, 2:16:01 PM
"
KaXXoR wrote:
Hey guys, i had an idea, but I dont know if it's dumb or good. So here it is :
Putting a quality added lightning as a 6th link for 10% shock + shock when you crit. Has anyone try it already ? Can anyone give me some input about this please ?

It will work, but not for tough enemies (like bosses). At least, not with gem alone - you'll need some extra lightning damage on your weapon and/or gear. Then, it may work, but still, lightning resist exists.
The good news are, without Drillneck, you dont have any really good options for 6-th link anyway. The bad news are, Added Lightning Damage included.

And if you're so eager to shock, you may try Three Dragons instead.

And BTW, shock was nerfed recently. It's only +50% more damage. And it wont work for 1-st hit.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
Malum95 wrote:
Current gear

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsOSBUgFr8Zjh9BIXYi4iP2JP0lPyaVKgsqTSzpMHEwfDGeMfoylDWSNj051DpCOuE_J0fiSn1KyEt4TZJN41FHVUtW-luvXWhh4mKsY0NnoGyMbWxuqm_ycFJ293fXeOt9W311fwJ_K4bOh3aMNo19jb-VBZrxm42dqqCfpDmmV6bgpzSr0qxHr-u0xbVItfLAnMEzwuzKqdCB037UI9aK2L3ZxtqN3Q3dqOOE5wrnVO2D73ryRfPq_MX-j_66_94=

I havn't really played a life build in 2 challenge leagues and i'm not sure what to get on my flasks

I have 20k tooltip with my power charges(get them from attacking ;) 3) I don't really have any 20q gems yet like tornado/phys proj etc. And 4.6k life

And for atziri runs, the desync is much less than my lowlife ST using whirling blades to get around, which is fantastic. Mostly a breeze. However, I feel when I come to the queen herself, on my other character I would facetank with purities+ flask, for the regular flameblast and stormcall. Can't do this on my character ofcourse. But everytime I run out of it, im half a screen away and still hits me and im quite certain I'm clear from it. even did a recording, I have no packetloss 30-40ping on aussie server. and because im prepared and think i've evaded it it hits me for a large chunk w/o flasking. Not really sure what else to do lol.

EDIT: Meh just tried another run and was fine, although wouldve died twice in uber due to silly mistakes that i don't normaly do. Maybe it was the server was being poopy when I tried a couple days ago..anyway

Wow, so much dps o_O
How do you handle reflect ? I can't imagine anything else but insta gib on reflect with your build/gear.
Been playing around with

Tornado shot > Curse on hit > High Q Assassins mark> Faster attack > Crit dmg > GMP

I think this is actually better than phys proj and pierce. The crits are always there and you can get max charges easily.
"
banes312 wrote:
Been playing around with

Tornado shot > Curse on hit > High Q Assassins mark> Faster attack > Crit dmg > GMP

I think this is actually better than phys proj and pierce. The crits are always there and you can get max charges easily.

We've been discussing this on and off for a couple of pages and it's a very solid 6L for anyone who doesn't have a Drillneck. Also, you might consider trying PPAD in the place of Faster Attacks. ~.2 APS isn't massive and you already save time not having to curse, but PPAD is the single biggest damage boost to ranged attacks and your overall clear speed might increase with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info