[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
mirko92 wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
Holy crap. Didn't realize the buff to TS was this big.

134k damage GMP TS with 4 frenzy charges(didn't take any frenzy nodes from tree, wanted a bit more defense), 3 power charges, and atziri's promise. That's INSANE! And I don't even have mirrorred gear :-S

Usual setup is 5L though, 6th link is Life leech (have VP), and use below gloves for some extra defense instead of Maligaro's. Even then I'm still at 85k...

As for people with mirrorred gear asking for build advise on how to kill Uber Atziri.....I'm speechless. Go watch this Youtube clip from Mathil killing Uber with a budget 10ex TS/Puncture build. He has 4.1k life, 20k TS, 45k Puncture, and still manages to kill Uber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixr8xY8VcXA

ok big plot

134 k? you call me noob and dont post video outdated vieux low....... september 2014 lol kid...

I don't believe anyone called you a noob, you are the one calling people "kid".

As for Mathil's Uber kill video, so what if it's from September 2014? He successfully killed Uber Atziri on budget gear and lets not forget he was only using 5-links.

Quit being ignorant, you only make yourself look foolish.
IGN: TaylorSwiftVEVO
Why WED prefer ICSM for TS 6 link?
crap, I should have thought more about this before I redid the skill tree. I used the offensive skill tree recommendation on the first part and and now at the end I find myself not able to use most of my gear as somehow my intelligence went from over 100, down to like 50...... Luckily I was able to rework it a bit and refund a couple of my passives and grab a couple of the +30 int nodes...
Last edited by Mentoya on Jul 12, 2015, 7:44:47 PM
Anyone cares to elaborate the replacement of Incr. Critical Damage with Phys. to Lightning? I'm running a 5L atm, and I got:
TS (20/20) => Faster Attacks (19/20) => GMP (19/20) => PPAD (20/20) => Incr. Critical Damage.
Should I replace the last gem with Phys. to Lightning?
Thanks up front.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
As background, I'm level 69, following the passive skill tree fairly close, with the exception of 4 points into Strength and Intelligence nodes (gotta have them, or I lose some of my gems), plus a couple points to get extra mana and +40% mana regen (gotta have it, as running out of mana remains a problem even now, esp. with two auras going).

My Tornado Shot is on a 4L Decimation bow, with GMP, PPAD, and Faster attacks. The tool-tip DPS (with Hatred and Herald of Ash running) is 1K. For my puncture shot, the DPS is 2K. So: I'm off by about 15x. It takes 4-5 shots to kill level 65 white mobs. Clearing Docks (!) I have to take it slow and easy.

I'm sure my gear sucks. Then again, when I look at the "this is what I was using to clear level 79 maps and kill Atziri", the only real DPS boost I see is that the belt adds 10-20 physical damage per shot.

So: where exactly is the multiplier coming from? I don't expect to be doing 17K TS without a harbinger bow (which means getting to level 71-72 before I can even look at buying one), but I do need to be doing at least 3x the damage that I'm doing now if I have a hope of killing Dominus and making it through the insane 4th act, never mind farming high level maps.

I do see extra damage coming off the other items. But honestly, none of those items is in reach. I saw a Rat's Nest going for a very reasonable 2 exalts. I asked the guy if he'd take something else, as I have yet to see even one exalt. He said he'd accept 80 Chaos Orbs instead. I laughed: I had 8 of those, so I was only off by a factor of ten.

IGN: Feihthaven
IGN: Vizthrin
Yikes, I don't know what's going on, but this build doesn't seem to be near as powerful as it use to be....I reset my passive skill tree and use the "aggressive skill tree" listed on the first page, but even in a level 70 map(on my level 83 character), my health is draining faster and I'm running out of mana all of the time. Prior to the patch, my health bar rarely got touched and I always had plenty of mana :(.........

oh well, guess it's back to creating a new character again.
Okay, I got rid of the dodge nodes on the right side of the tree and grabbed a bunch of mana nodes instead....It really was the only way, seems to have worked so far, but we'll see.
"
Mentoya wrote:
Yikes, I don't know what's going on, but this build doesn't seem to be near as powerful as it use to be....I reset my passive skill tree and use the "aggressive skill tree" listed on the first page, but even in a level 70 map(on my level 83 character), my health is draining faster and I'm running out of mana all of the time. Prior to the patch, my health bar rarely got touched and I always had plenty of mana :(.........

That's probably the global leech nerf at work....
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Doing 33k dps now, I still need to level my masters so I can improve my bow( not really sure how they work. Wether I can use the sharpening wheel on a bow or not) I haven't played in over a year.
"
Mentoya wrote:

It's because the call on damage or whatever doesn't work anymore. That's why you're taking more damage now. (enduring cry, immortal call)
Last edited by lsp on Jul 12, 2015, 8:53:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info