[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Just throwing in some of my experiences in mid-endgame: I'm using this build but I bypassed the Quickstep cluster to put points in increased life instead. My gear isn't fantastic:

As you can see, only 5L on tornado shot and 4L for single target (frenzy for mapping to refresh frenzy charges in case they're running out, puncture for atziri). My bow is also not super good. DPS with hatred/HOA up increased from 12.8k in 1.3 to 15.8k in 2.0, and with 5 frenzy charges it's around 21k or so. Haven't really had DPS problems running maps up to 76 (not going higher atm because I'm poor), but already survivability is starting to be a big problem...

Even the lv71-73 blue mobs can deal 1/3 to 1/2 my hp (I have 4.4k max) in one hit, especially the rhoas. DPS is enough to slaughter most things before they reach me, but if I get bogged down with 1 or 2 melee mobs things start to get a little serious.

The build feels a lot more like glass cannon than it used to. Managed to clear Atziri (not uber) in 2.0 without dying to her (enraged Vaal lightning balls killed me with Topaz up though).
I' have equipped Frenzy instead of Puncture. It's really nice and strong

got 7 Frenzy-Charges 100% Uptime (via. Blood Rage) + 3 Power Charges ~75% Uptime (via. Assassins Mark, maybe i use pCoC later instead of WED)

Bandits:

- Oak (+40 HP)
- Skillpoint
- Kraityn (+1 Frenzy Charge)
Im hitting 55k with flask, frenzy, power charges, aura. For me this patch was big buff
"
mirko92 wrote:
"
Suzim wrote:
"
mirko92 wrote:
why dont use arrow dancing?

the set up gem with CWDT ? 4l

120 k burning trap easy uber before 2.0,now 120k and shit trap......no damage wtf?

You answer your own question, the game was been update!
Arrow Dancing f### the melee evasion if you use him.
Immortal Call and Enduring Cry now have a cooldown and shares it, what means if the CWDT active Enduring Cry Immortal Call will not active and vice-versa. about the trap, now you must not use trap, since has a cooldown to launch after you throw 3 of these and the tornado shotgun shot will not work very well.

ok but i need arrow dancing for evade on uber atziri her fire projectile......

trap is dead you say?

set up for split phase now? and for 2 vaal? :/

ty
anyone have done uber?

help for setup?
"
mirko92 wrote:
anyone have done uber?

help for setup?

i just did it
uber is still easy
IRL stuff
Last edited by Ayvi on Jul 12, 2015, 2:08:37 PM
well uber is easy ok then would you like to help me plz?

set up gem?

skill tree? etc?
Still need a Drillneck Skilltree :(
"
Ayvi wrote:
"
mirko92 wrote:
anyone have done uber?

help for setup?

i just did it
uber is still easy

set up gem?

skill tree? etc?
"
mirko92 wrote:
"
Ayvi wrote:
"
mirko92 wrote:
anyone have done uber?

help for setup?

i just did it
uber is still easy

set up gem?

skill tree? etc?

same tree, same set up. i didn't change my cwdt because i was lazy. just need to learn how to dodge
IRL stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info