[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Fritso wrote:
"
tumzezar wrote:

Text and pictures....

Please don't take this the wrong way, but why is your TS dps so relatively low whilst using the best bow available in game? Are you still low level, and have you not taken all damage nodes yet?

I'm using this bow, and my TS dps is 57k unbuffed without flasks/charges/vaal haste. Just using Atziri's Promise pushes it to 68k.

Again, this is not meant in a negative way. It's just that I expected a lot higher dps with that bow.

I mean I have similar gear, mines a little worse (bow more than others, bows not even close to GG tier :c) and I'm no where near 57k
Last edited by indirect on Jun 15, 2015, 10:25:15 PM

dat luck 165%roll use orb crap suffix, regal crap suffix thx my luck <3
"
kelandi wrote:

dat luck 165%roll use orb crap suffix, regal crap suffix thx my luck <3

That sucks!

Next time, don't use an Aug orb, but directly use the Regal. That way you have more room for multicraft mod, and a lesser chance to screw up the item.
So do you design this build for 2.0? VP is now at our area and i dont see a reason not to pick it up. But there is not much changes out of this VP place change. Will you invenst on life, mana leech nodes but we need to sacrifice life or dps. What do you think for those changes? well i dont care about life leech much cuz now i have only 2% and with flasks i can maintain my hp but i ve some concerns about mana leech changes.
ing:Jamirryo
"
Holyjustice wrote:
So do you design this build for 2.0? VP is now at our area and i dont see a reason not to pick it up. But there is not much changes out of this VP place change. Will you invenst on life, mana leech nodes but we need to sacrifice life or dps. What do you think for those changes? well i dont care about life leech much cuz now i have only 2% and with flasks i can maintain my hp but i ve some concerns about mana leech changes.

Neversink has already stated he isn't doing any updates atm because Beta is changing so much (this most recent VP move, for example)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
psycico wrote:
ty for build =]

current gear:

where can i improve? :D

what should i improve guys?
"
psycico wrote:
"
psycico wrote:
ty for build =]

current gear:

where can i improve? :D

what should i improve guys?

those boots make no sense. get some with 30% movspeed and only use goldwyrm in combination with serious amount of iir
Hello guys.
For First, thanks for the great build.

I'm using this gear

And... i bouthg this

I wanna do atziri. I make a try yesterday, everything was fine until the atziri and clones.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsWvxmOGbQfQSF2I_Yk_SaVKgsqWyzpMHEwfDIBMpQ2PTnUOkI6s0M2Sn1LeE2SUUdS7FVLVvpbr11oXkVh4mHrYqxlTWegbIxtbG_ycFJw1XXLd9d463n2elN9dX8CfyuGzod2idOMNo19jb-QCpLzlQWa8Zsmm42dqqCfpuCnNLIZtUi9Nr6nwJzBM8LsyqnK0896037UI9aK2cbdDd2o44Tjn-cK51TndOjW6mLtg-968-r66_zF_rr_3g==

Since with the new quiver i have cap resists and more life leech, i could go for celerity for more MS and evade atziri attacks, regret the pierce cluster in passives and spend in (??? life?), and i dont have any idea of the gem combination for atziri. What is the best?
Your gear currently should be good enough to do Atziri with, imo, although I do not like Drillneck for Atziri Runs (and that as a whole made me move away from the Pierce build).

The main thing I see which may have caused issues in her clone phase is that you don't have a Puncture setup at all, and both attacks you have are linked with GMP, which means that any AOE leads to you killing yourself on her reflect clone. I would highly suggest you get a Puncture-Trap setup.

I am using TS-GMP-FA-WED-PTL-PCoC Tornado Shot and Kaom's Heart for mapping, and any time I need Puncture I switch to a 6L Belly with Punc-PPAD-Trap-PB-ICD-AFD.

Against Atziri I swap out in my Tornado Shot Links GMP-FA-WED-PTL for LMP-PPAD-AFD-ICD (the last 3 are there for the whole run, GMP to clear trash and get to the rooms, LMP against all the bosses). I've found this to be the most effective for me, although others may prefer different options.

/e Oh and for movement speed issues, I'm currently in the IR spec of my tree, but when I was playing the EVA based version I had Regret'ed away the top potion of the bow damage nodes on the righthand side of the tree (Heavy Draw) and invested into Aspect of the Eagle as well as Avatar of the Hunt + crafted 5% Movement Speed on my belt. That is +18% Movement Speed bonus there, along with Damage bonuses. No need for Celerity Node.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 17, 2015, 12:25:59 PM
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Your gear currently should be good enough to do Atziri with, imo, although I do not like Drillneck for Atziri Runs (and that as a whole made me move away from the Pierce build).

The main thing I see which may have caused issues in her clone phase is that you don't have a Puncture setup at all, and both attacks you have are linked with GMP, which means that any AOE leads to you killing yourself on her reflect clone. I would highly suggest you get a Puncture-Trap setup.

I am using TS-GMP-FA-WED-PTL-PCoC Tornado Shot and Kaom's Heart for mapping, and any time I need Puncture I switch to a 6L Belly with Punc-PPAD-Trap-PB-ICD-AFD.

Against Atziri I swap out in my Tornado Shot Links GMP-FA-WED-PTL for LMP-PPAD-AFD-ICD (the last 3 are there for the whole run, GMP to clear trash and get to the rooms, LMP against all the bosses). I've found this to be the most effective for me, although others may prefer different options.

/e Oh and for movement speed issues, I'm currently in the IR spec of my tree, but when I was playing the EVA based version I had Regret'ed away the top potion of the bow damage nodes on the righthand side of the tree (Heavy Draw) and invested into Aspect of the Eagle as well as Avatar of the Hunt + crafted 5% Movement Speed on my belt. That is +18% Movement Speed bonus there, along with Damage bonuses. No need for Celerity Node.

Thanks for your reply!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info