[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
eluec5 wrote:
Hello there NeverSink

Thanks for the guide. You've obviously put a lot of time and effort into making it.
I've used the guide for the last One Month Race league and it's worked out beautifully. I thhink I've pretty much followed your passive tree

lvl 84 passives

Gear

I think at one point I had an Alpha's Howl, but decided against it because I'm only running one aura (hatred). I've been running two Heralds (ash, thunder) for the most part. but since lvl83 I've been able to run all three of my skills (Tornado Shot, Puncture, Blink Arrow) on blood magic and thus I've been able to reserve all my mana to incorporate herald of ice as well which has increased my clear speed again by a mile.

I'm currently using Herald of Thunder linked to CoH and Poacher's Mark. I think Assassin's Mark would increase my damage, but getting 4 off colours on an evasion base is just too expensive.

The bow I'm using is not quite as Hi-spec as could be, but with tri-herald + hatred I'm actually more reflect safe.

I'd love to be able to switch out my Wurm's Molt some time.

Any specific reason why you want to run everything on Blood Magic?

Using 1 extra damage gem in your TS setup instead of Blood Magic will give you more damage than 1 or even 2 Heralds.
is there an alternative to infractem?
"
Grimwhol wrote:
is there an alternative to infractem?

crafted/bought harbinger? i feel like getting lioneye's glare while having infractem is like going back so i dont think there's anything else out there(also lioneye's glare is kinda risky, using it myself and i cant really run any reflect maps)
Last edited by stryk66 on Jun 14, 2015, 11:30:47 AM
So i need some help...

- My poor flasks, any help would be great :/

Hello everyone, i'm enjoying the build very much, but im undergoing some damage / stats and resistance troubles.

In terms of currency, i'm maybe limited to a maximum of 5ex

So currently, as buffed(herald ash/ice and hatred) with the current item setup, my tornado shot (with GMP) is averaged at 11.6k

Now a bigger issue is my resistance. I'm under as of right now:
28% FireRes, 18% ColdRes, 2%LightRes, and -60%ChaosRes.
I have very little survival with only 3k health so i'm pretty much a glass cannon at this rate.

I'm also in a slump with the amount of strength and intelligence. I'm currently needed a minimum of 115 str to wear the chest piece, and will be needed 108 int for lv20 critical gem (106 for wearing the rats nest headpiece) - i'm also using 2 stat nodes for 30 str/int

without my amulet, i'll be sitting at 84 int and 111 str.

Please help! I'm hardly able to find rings or amulets, and i'm dirt poor based on economies inflation/pricing.

Thank you!

-Side note, please note my gems are not level 20 or with +20 quality.
Last edited by FreshAsFk on Jun 14, 2015, 5:06:19 PM
hi, i have a question about the unique quiver Drillneck. can i chance it in the standard league from a penetrating quiver ? or is it restricted to the original league ?
"
FreshAsFk wrote:
So i need some help...
-text-

hi,
first of all - its just my opinon, i also feel glass cannon with pretty similar skill tree like yours, but unlike you i barely die and my best guess is the resistance issue which is major,
your equipment is excellent, i mean 6L daresso's is like my wet dream :p, but since u got so many uniques you gotta give up something, i'd suggest u to replace both of ur rings first, try aim for total resistance(i bought like 140 total resistance ring for around 20c), and i think u will be able to find better dps ring(or maybe more resistance if u need).
also ur necklace isnt good at all imo - but u need the status P;
i think that u need to recraft ur flasks,
first of all i see you use mana potion, since u are 100% physical isnt mana leech from ur tree sustain ur mana pool? u actually use it?
i think better setup would be -
3health pots (or maybe 2 and 1mana if u need),
options should be remove bleed / freeze / w.e u want =p with recharge on crit hit or 50% less recover but instant (i personaly use recharge on crit but the real pros use insta recover),
and 2evasion or 1evasion 1movement, reason u shouldnt use granite is because most of ur tree increase evasion, also u use something on ur tree (acro) that decrease armour by 30%)

but main thing is to cap resistances really, and try kill enemies from distance dont go face tanking.. i hope i helped u abit and sorry for my english it isnt my native language.

edit:
for potions i total forgot, atziri promise(which is like 1c), will increase ur dps and give u badass leech, a must have flask imo =p.
Last edited by erani on Jun 14, 2015, 6:52:11 PM
"
finchie wrote:
hi, i have a question about the unique quiver Drillneck. can i chance it in the standard league from a penetrating quiver ? or is it restricted to the original league ?

I would just buy one... I personally wouldn't try to Chance any Unique under 20 exa, just not worth it to get all the bases and Chance Orbs, you'll wind up just paying for the item.

"
FreshAsFk wrote:
So i need some help...

Resists and Life are some of the first things you should focus on, as the guide goes over. Remember you can't deal damage if you're dead, right?

I would agree with erani, if you are set on using your Unique Item setup I would get some high overall Resist Rings (Prismatic, Two-Stone are fairly nice). I personally would save Atziri's Step for later, since tri-res Boots in the 25-35 Resist (each) range are pretty cheap, and they go a long way to make up for your Resists. If you have to, Weathered Hunter Node is available as well. Plenty of this type of gear can be purchased for as little as 5c or around there.

And take this as my personal opinion, if I were you I'd sell the 6L Daresso and get a chest with EVA/Resist/Life + upgrade everything else with the spare change. It is a really nice armor but I have one and I was not too impressed with it. This build does very well on 5L TS and 4L Puncture, and improving the quality of your Jewelry goes a long way.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
FreshAsFk wrote:
So i need some help...

- My poor flasks, any help would be great :/

Hello everyone, i'm enjoying the build very much, but im undergoing some damage / stats and resistance troubles.

In terms of currency, i'm maybe limited to a maximum of 5ex

So currently, as buffed(herald ash/ice and hatred) with the current item setup, my tornado shot (with GMP) is averaged at 11.6k

Now a bigger issue is my resistance. I'm under as of right now:
28% FireRes, 18% ColdRes, 2%LightRes, and -60%ChaosRes.
I have very little survival with only 3k health so i'm pretty much a glass cannon at this rate.

I'm also in a slump with the amount of strength and intelligence. I'm currently needed a minimum of 115 str to wear the chest piece, and will be needed 108 int for lv20 critical gem (106 for wearing the rats nest headpiece) - i'm also using 2 stat nodes for 30 str/int

without my amulet, i'll be sitting at 84 int and 111 str.

Please help! I'm hardly able to find rings or amulets, and i'm dirt poor based on economies inflation/pricing.

Thank you!

I think if I were you, I'd change my chest, boots and both rings. and also sell the drillneck for a rare crit quiver. trust me, a drillneck doesn't give you more dps. you can take a look at my gear on my profile, it's definitely cheaper than yours because i'm only using a 5L, but i'm getting 20k tornado shot dps and max resists with 4k hp. 5L is more than enough for everything you will ever face in the game so a 6L should be your very very last upgrade.
Super weird question, but what would the Scion version of the tree look like? I'm looking over Beta trees and it seems like Scion would have more access to Jewels overall. Just curious.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Thank you for Good Build
This is my gear
Last edited by tumzezar on Jun 15, 2015, 3:14:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info