[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
tumzezar wrote:
Thank you for Good Build
This is my gear

Very nice items!

Could you link your stats such as dps, res , hp etc ?

Have you done Uber and if so how hard is it along with other end game map bosses?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
ty for build =]

current gear:

where can i improve? :D
"
Ziiyo wrote:
"
tumzezar wrote:
Thank you for Good Build
This is my gear

Very nice items!

Could you link your stats such as dps, res , hp etc ?

Have you done Uber and if so how hard is it along with other end game map bosses?

All of Stats
Spoiler

Tornado dps with vaal haste, Atziri flask, +3 Frenzy, +5 Power Charge
Spoiler

Puncture Trap
Spoiler

Normal Atziri All Done 100%
Uber Complete with 2 portal left
And End game clear map Lv.78-79 100%
Last edited by tumzezar on Jun 15, 2015, 8:44:15 PM
"
tumzezar wrote:

Text and pictures....

Please don't take this the wrong way, but why is your TS dps so relatively low whilst using the best bow available in game? Are you still low level, and have you not taken all damage nodes yet?

I'm using this bow, and my TS dps is 57k unbuffed without flasks/charges/vaal haste. Just using Atziri's Promise pushes it to 68k.

Again, this is not meant in a negative way. It's just that I expected a lot higher dps with that bow.
Hey, i'm kinda new to poe and first time posting here.
First thanks for this great guide it helped me alot.

So i just happend to have my first sucess crafting a harbinger(atleast i think so).

Is this bow worth adding the multiple crafting mods thingy?

Thanks alot in advance.
you have only 1suffix so you can craft multimods with flatphys+Crit multi or Attackspeed
and yes the bow is good for selfcraft look at poe.trade if you find a better one you can sell it easy for 10ex+
"
Soul1408 wrote:
Hey, i'm kinda new to poe and first time posting here.
First thanks for this great guide it helped me alot.

So i just happend to have my first sucess crafting a harbinger(atleast i think so).

Is this bow worth adding the multiple crafting mods thingy?

Thanks alot in advance.

Nice bow!

Definately go multimod, and put on flat phys + attacks speed. That should get you around 350pdps. Also use blessed orbs to get the 47% implicit crit chance up to 50%. Then your bow has a perfect crit chance of 9.4%, and it'll be worth over 30ex.

Next up, 6-socket, and at least 5L.

"
Fritso wrote:
"
tumzezar wrote:

Text and pictures....

Please don't take this the wrong way, but why is your TS dps so relatively low whilst using the best bow available in game? Are you still low level, and have you not taken all damage nodes yet?

I'm using this bow, and my TS dps is 57k unbuffed without flasks/charges/vaal haste. Just using Atziri's Promise pushes it to 68k.

Again, this is not meant in a negative way. It's just that I expected a lot higher dps with that bow.

Because you're using WED and PTL, and he's using AFD and ICD. You will see more "sheet" DPS with WED and PTL overall.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Thanks, you're right.
It's mostly due to the gems. I see he's also not using PPAD.
Slapped on my Tabula Rasa, used the same gems as him, and went down 16k.

Didn't know gems would make that much of a difference. Next time I first need to test things before asking questions.
"
Fritso wrote:
Thanks, you're right.
It's mostly due to the gems. I see he's also not using PPAD.
Slapped on my Tabula Rasa, used the same gems as him, and went down 16k.

Didn't know gems would make that much of a difference. Next time I first need to test things before asking questions.

Well it's just things you'll pick up as you configure gems and find what is best for you.

Plus mostly situational anyways, I love WED and PTL for mapping and fast clears, but would never take it against Atziri, most likely would use AFD and ICD (and FA to PPAD). I've played around a lot with the TS Links, from the one suggested in the op to others.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 15, 2015, 8:37:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info