[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Thank you all for the amazing answers!

:)
Hello Players:)! i've got a question that is partially related with the build ^_^! its just because that issue happened to me using this build:
well, i was fightg Atziri with all Portals Left, no problem since, and the second time Atziri gained the 4 mirrors form, a bit of Lag got me killed. All normal until now, but.. from that moment on, every time i enter back in the Queen's Chamber i get killed in few seconds all the way all the time O.o. I'm just wondernig if it is a game mechanic or something else.. tnx for your time and (possible) answer :)!!

P.S. The build is AWESOME!! :D
You aren't hitting the split version with a shield, aren't you? This one does crazy reflect damage.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Prevote here again.

Unbuffed DPS: 8,925
BUFFED1 DPS: 14, 160

What am I able to purchase to up DPS without going overboard with prices, etc?

Considering that I got this bow for a reasonable price, it's certainly better than lioneye's glare :).

Thanks!
"
You aren't hitting the split version with a shield, aren't you? This one does crazy reflect damage.

I don't think so, i even tried to run around avoiding damage and nothing, in a few sec i got instantkilled :/ ..well i'll try again :)
"
Prevote wrote:
Prevote here again.

Unbuffed DPS: 8,925
BUFFED1 DPS: 14, 160

What am I able to purchase to up DPS without going overboard with prices, etc?

Considering that I got this bow for a reasonable price, it's certainly better than lioneye's glare :).

Thanks!

Switch out the Faster Attack and Increased Crit gems for WED and Phys-to-Lightning. That should give you a nice dps boost. More so than just tooltip because of the schock from PtL. It worked wonders for me.

Also, get Diamond rings. They have 30% increased Crit Chance. Try to also get Elemental Damage to weapons, and flat phys on them.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
I apologise if has been posted before, but I have a small tip for anyone struggling with mana issues when running two Heralds:

Only run Herald of Ash, but link it with Elemental Proliferation. This will save you mana, but I'd venture to say it gives you better clearspeed then running 2 Heralds. Everything just burns! Often entire packs get cleared off-screen by a stray arrow because of the burn prolif. It's awesome.
That's what I've been using for months, very effective.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Guys i need advice, what should i improve next time?

My gear:

tahnsk for any advice
Is there any reason not to run added fire + weap ele dmg on a 6-link chest? My crit is relatively low for now, so I dont think adding crit dmg would be all that beneficial.
He who does not do x will never accomplish y.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info