[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Currently no, but this may change in 2.0.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Jun 3, 2015, 1:35:20 PM
"
Shinare wrote:
My Advise is 2 questions:
Is there something that you can't do now that you can do with that other bow?
If yes, is doing that thing going to make your "fun level" playing the game increase worth the investment?

Edit: And PS> I would die if I had your current bow, so sometimes it's easy to loose sight of the great things we have, desiring what we do not have. :)

The only thing I haven't done yet is Uber since I'm a little too hesitant to try and lose out on 7 exa for one try. But you are right though, I suppose I have invested so much into this character and consider it my baby that I want to get to the next level in terms of gear (and I've been sitting on this Mirror waiting to put it to use!)

Btw, PM me your IGN, I have a present for you.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
A couple questions. I have two bows currently:

The first is better DPS, but the second has the better crit. Any suggestions on which I should be using until I can get an upgrade?

Other question: when playing a crit build, does the tooltip dps take that into consideration?
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814
go on http://poe.trade/search/emoasitetowosi
you can find easy an HB for level 68, cost only 5-10c and its a lot better than yours
So how do we craft our 4R maligaros\shadows`n`dust?
manually, or vorici-spam?
my m8 spent 1600 already (manually) w\o any sucess
"
So how do we craft our 4R maligaros\shadows`n`dust?
manually, or vorici-spam?
my m8 spent 1600 already (manually) w\o any sucess

you can put 4r on boot's too dont have to be Maligaros just saying,, boot's with armour are easy to 4rrrr
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

have used under 100 orbs :)
I don't understand. My bow has 0.85 of his bow's dps, my gems are all lvl 18-19 and yet i hit 1/3 of what he hits. I hit like 10 times or even more to one of the four Atziri's to kill it. Why? Gem quality can't affect that much.

What blows my mind is there are other TS'ers with 110k dps. WTF?
Ty for your guide this build work so far with my ranger

Passive tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwguCIkKmxUgFr8Zjhm0H0EhdiP2JP0mlSoLKjgqTSzpMHEwfDH6MgEylDWSNj051DpCPydKfUrIS3hNklFHVUtW-luvXWhh4mHrYqxlTWegbIxtbG6qb_JwUnXLdvd313jrelN_An8rhs6Hdow2jX2Nv5UFmvGbJpuNnaqgn6GkpuCpbrIZtUi18r02vqfBM8qpytPPetN-1CPWiti92cbdDd2o4dvjn-cK51TndOjW6mLtg-968-r8xf4K_94=

Tooltips DPS 25K with power charge
And 4k life
I feel better(tanky) with

than using this

can some1 tell why?
Last edited by imabang318 on Jun 4, 2015, 10:36:48 AM
"
you can put 4r on boot's too dont have to be Maligaros just saying,, boot's with armour are easy to 4rrrr

ofcourse it is, but im running atziri steps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info