[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hey Y0ur, did you happen to have an Uber video? If so, could you edit it into the OP? I'm working on Ubers now, but always good to see how others with similar specs are running it.
"
KaXXoR wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
KaXXoR wrote:
Hi, very nice build !
One question though : since puncture is all about physical damage and big initial hit for the bleed, what about culling strike as a 5th-6th link ?

Culling Strike doesnt add much damage. It isnt worth using.

I have puncture + phys proj + crit damage + pierce (drillneck user).
And after that, beside more crit with add accuracy (quality) or inc crit strike, the only gem can add physical damage is culling strike. I m also not considering added fire since it's not physical, neither faster attack.
It s still 22% inc phys damage at level 20 and add the culling strike effect (plus you get 10% attack speed with q20%). Is it really not worth it ? -__-

I use faster attacks as my 5th link for puncture. It's better to be able to get a shot in while you're kiting (specially important against the trio boss and atziri). Tooltip DPS is already so high that you don't really need a 6th link for it.
I pumped all my currency into this build, and now I`m fucked if I want to wear my 5l coil i have only 15% lightres... hard to switch something ....

Spoiler
"
danteafk wrote:
I pumped all my currency into this build, and now I`m fucked if I want to wear my 5l coil i have only 15% lightres... hard to switch something ....

That's the problem of Lightning Coil - you need shittons of lightning res to make it work.

After spending some currency at craft, i've got

I think it's fine to pump it up with with multiple crafting mods, right?
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Yes, craft your bows before the patch hits. elreon's multi mod cost will be increased from 1 divine to 2 ex!! GL everyone!
On a side note, anyone here wanna sell me their mortal hope + mortal ignorance? I've done 13 runs since yesterday and I only got 1 rage and 5 grief fragments.. pretty sad. Could've just sold my sacrifice sets for 3+ex and bought a mortal set with the proceeds.
"
Yes, craft your bows before the patch hits. elreon's multi mod cost will be increased from 1 divine to 2 ex!! GL everyone!
On a side note, anyone here wanna sell me their mortal hope + mortal ignorance? I've done 13 runs since yesterday and I only got 1 rage and 5 grief fragments.. pretty sad. Could've just sold my sacrifice sets for 3+ex and bought a mortal set with the proceeds.

Damn, at last GGG allowed us to perform relatively cheap crafting, but no, they decided to fuck it up again!
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:

That's the problem of Lightning Coil - you need shittons of lightning res to make it work.

Did you alt 1 mod on it and regal the other on to get a rare with just 2 mods?
So if you add elreons lvl 8 mod you can craft 3 things on it?

If so, what 2 mods should one look for?

Will it be easy to get better than my current bow?

I play self found so it's maybe not worth it to try and craft better, this one already has 291dps.
Last edited by ressiv on Sep 26, 2014, 4:11:24 AM
"
ressiv wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:

I play self found so it's maybe not worth it to try and craft better, this one already has 291dps.

you would want to alt/regal any of the ff: flat phys, % increased phys, crit chance then craft elreon multi mod on it. then craft with tora hybrid % phys, attack speed/crit multi, crit chance or whatever mods you're missing. I ended up with a very decent bow this way
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"

Damn, at last GGG allowed us to perform relatively cheap crafting, but no, they decided to fuck it up again!

yeah.. 1 divine is cheap but 2 exalts is way too much. this change will only drive the price of exalts higher. I expect it to climb to 50-55c in a week or two
"
"
ressiv wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:

you would want to alt/regal any of the ff: flat phys, % increased phys, crit chance then craft elreon multi mod on it. then craft with tora hybrid % phys, attack speed/crit multi, crit chance or whatever mods you're missing. I ended up with a very decent bow this way

Cool thanks!
Do you think I should do it with my bow?
I play self found and hardly have any currency, I don't know if I can manage to get a better one with just some chaos (without the divine recipe ofc).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info