[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

is dis bow good for dis build ? only 246PDPS but alot crit

i crafted spend only 5c
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Feb 11, 2015, 12:40:10 AM
Perfectly usable.

don't bother 5L it however, put the 5L in your chest as you're very likely to upgrade the bow sooner than the chest.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Icaros wrote:

Anyone know when I should be looking to transition to a Harbinger?

More depending on your savings than anything else. I would start keeping an eye out for decent deals.
"
Icaros wrote:
Been loving this build, such a breeze to level vs my CI flicker haha.

I can't recommend Death's Harp enough. Found this guy, and I'm almost through A2 Merc, and it's still wrecking:

For levelling, I also recommend buying a Death's Harp as soon as you can use it (clvl32), using it till a3m, farming Docks a bit more than usual to get to clvl66 and then switching to Lioneye's Glare. You won't probably have the money for a god-tier Harbinger by then, but Lioneye's is super-cheap (you can get one for below 3c in Torment) and gets you very efficiently through low-level maps. You'll kill yourself with reflect a few times, but at that point you go through levels fast enough that it's not an issue.

The last levels before 66 are a bit slow with Death's Harp only; it's not worth your money to invest in another bow just for a few levels, but keep your eyes open for self-found bows that give you higher DPS than Death's Harp.
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
Last edited by fph on Feb 11, 2015, 3:13:27 AM
"
Eliqq wrote:

I just tried normal aztiri for the first time and got absolutely slaughtered. Any tips?

Don't use tornados shot, drillneck and pierce gem against Atziri's split phase, it will make you hit the mirror form that reflects damage and one shot you. Alos go for rrrg on your boots instead of rrrr as its almost impossible to get. Use cwdt-end.cry-imm.call-temp chains in the setup, it works well.
Start using Blink Arrow as another means of escape.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Icaros wrote:

I can't recommend Death's Harp enough. Found this guy, and I'm almost through A2 Merc, and it's still wrecking:

Just for a head up I use this one until 68map

and then switched to Harbinger.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
"
Icaros wrote:

Level 68? Heh.

As already mentioned, it will depend on your wealth and what you can find on the trade market. You'll likely need to spend at least 1-2 ex on a 250+ DPS Harbinger to get a noticeable improvement. That 100% multiplier roll is huge for DPS. The extra arrow is nice as well. Ultimately though, a good Harbinger will give you much better non-crit damage, and boost your Hatred/Heralds.

"
Zephryl wrote:
"

Ugh, that bow is missing the implicit crit chance. :/ It's still a big improvement, but it could have been a lot better.

If you haven't already, don't be afraid to spend a point on the +30 int node. There are two right off the path of the suggested passive tree. It's worth it until you can maximize your gear and regret them later on.

I have extra level 1 Hatred and Herald of Ice gems. You're welcome to them if you want 'em.

Yeah, I noticed that, but I figured it was only an Alch and a definite upgrade so *shrugs*.

Yeah, I haven't yet, but I'm probably gonna have to use a couple of the Int and/or STR nodes for a while.

That would be amazing! I can't seem to find fresh ones for sale anywhere.

Feel free to add me in-game. I'm usually online in the evenings (8PM and later EST).

"
fph wrote:
"
Icaros wrote:

For levelling, I also recommend buying a Death's Harp as soon as you can use it (clvl32), using it till a3m, farming Docks a bit more than usual to get to clvl66 and then switching to Lioneye's Glare. You won't probably have the money for a god-tier Harbinger by then, but Lioneye's is super-cheap (you can get one for below 3c in Torment) and gets you very efficiently through low-level maps. You'll kill yourself with reflect a few times, but at that point you go through levels fast enough that it's not an issue.

The last levels before 66 are a bit slow with Death's Harp only; it's not worth your money to invest in another bow just for a few levels, but keep your eyes open for self-found bows that give you higher DPS than Death's Harp.

Death's Harp is so OP for leveling. Makes 32 to mid-60's a total joke. I loved it!

I'm also a big fan of using Quill Rain to get from 5 to 32. The last few levels in 20's and early 30's start to get a little slow, but the attack speed is amazing, and you can easily kill stuff with standard attacks if you're out of mana.
Last edited by nEgativezEro89 on Feb 11, 2015, 12:57:06 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Eliqq wrote:

I just tried normal aztiri for the first time and got absolutely slaughtered. Any tips?

Don't use tornados shot, drillneck and pierce gem against Atziri's split phase, it will make you hit the mirror form that reflects damage and one shot you. Alos go for rrrg on your boots instead of rrrr as its almost impossible to get. Use cwdt-end.cry-imm.call-temp chains in the setup, it works well.

Great advice, thank you very much! I have yet to even see 3 red sockets after roughly 300 chromes. I'll stop when I get to it
"
Eliqq wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Eliqq wrote:

Great advice, thank you very much! I have yet to even see 3 red sockets after roughly 300 chromes. I'll stop when I get to it

If you aim at 3 Red socket, just use Vorici and you're good to go than to spend 300 chromes on manual click
Last edited by darkragnarok100 on Feb 11, 2015, 11:15:57 PM
I'm not entirely sure how Vorici works, myself. Very new to the Masters...

Also, I've got an Exalt, but not sure what the single most important piece of kit is for this build... I could get a max rolled Atziri's Step I think (That or a near-max may actually be less than an Exalt though, not entirely sure) or a Phys Doryani's...

I already have a mid-range Lionseye, which when I get to that point I'll use until I can craft a better Harbinger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info