[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
"
medder666 wrote:
How much pDPS should a Harbinger have to out-DPS a Lioneye's? Assuming the 112-pts tree from the OP and mid-range gear (no drillneck, 6-link or GG jewelery, that is).
Check this thread.

Thanks a lot, just what I was looking for!
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
Sounds like a plan! I think I'll do that~

I learned a valuable lesson today: Zana is a cruel and hateful woman.

Decided to give a Map a go, despite being 3 levels under the Map level... Was going well, encountered Zana, she made me go to another map where I had to Open a chest for Vorici... Naturally, it's in the boss room with two Vaal Shadows and a Rogue Exile I'm not allowed to kill.

I died. Painfully.
why should i prefer added fire to weapon elemental damage?
wouldnt WED maximize our frost damage from hatred+herald, plus give us more fire damage from herald of ash?
"
Desm0nt wrote:
"
Zephryl wrote:
I have three Chaos at the moment, so a Death's is about all I can afford..

Just sell all rare drop for alts, then sell alts for jewel, then sell jewel for fusing. 41-42 fuse = 1 Exalted (34 -36 chaos). 2-3 hours of farming per day and you can get at least 0.5 Exalted =) It's enough to get basic gear. 5L 250-270 pDPS harbinger - 5-7 exa. With it you can play until 73+ maps.

i found a lioneyes and its only 4l

i have no probs with lvl 78 maps.

so if you buy such a bow you can do all.

when my gems a 20/20 i try atziri.

I dont die for reflect till now. But i have only 34 % crit. and 4k life.

AND lioneyes has one big advantage for me. this bow is verry fast, so i

can go faster in maps with mob acceleration. I like it verry much to shot so fast

so i dont see the goal to buy such a expensive harbringer only to clear a bit faster.

For atziri perhaps its a must have. dont know
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Feb 13, 2015, 7:29:14 AM

Need 2ex and 6c to make these OKish for 73 map...

(Anyone interest for buying them anyway?)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
Last edited by Exorcist901 on Feb 13, 2015, 9:24:53 AM
I have a couple of items that fit this build for sale. I would like to move them quickly, so good offers will be rewarded:

hey guys!

I'm playing a version of this character and I'm having lots of fun with it! fast, good survivability and deadly arrows :)

I'm mostly self found except the boots and flask. just got my elreon to 8 yesterday and finished crafting the bow! it's not amazing but good enough for my needs, I can crush 77 maps pretty well.

now I'm trying to level the gems, maybe 20% some more of them. do you have suggestions on how to improve the build? I can't afford crazy items, and playing on standard...
I have not tried atziri yet, but I'm intrigued! :)

thanks for the great guide!!

I have overcapped resists, 91% accuracy, about 42% chance to evade and 40% dodge / 45% spell dodge, 65% crit chance on tornado and around 80% on puncture without charges. with charges it goes to 75/91 I believe.
damage is 15k on tornado and 35k puncture, and close to 20/40k with charges. bow phys dps is 343.
life is 4200-ish. almost 60% incr. move speed.

my amulet isn't great but I need the mana leech. I could probably swap the belt for doryani's.
I'd prefer a pure evasion armor, but I found this one as is, and it was too nice not to use.

passive tree:

Last edited by tommigee on Feb 13, 2015, 3:02:05 PM
Hey grat build but could you update your skill trees? ;]
Hey guys,
I´m pretty new to this game and I´d like to craft a Coronal leather. What do I have to look for? Is there any good base or item level I should start with? Never crafted such an armor and would appreciate any help!!!
Just don't do it. There are other tiers of evasion armors that are better than that. As for the crafting itself, just chaos bomb until you get something decent (typically life, 2 res and okish evasion).
Imho, it's just better economically to trade the armor.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info