[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

How much pDPS should a Harbinger have to out-DPS a Lioneye's? Assuming the 112-pts tree from the OP and mid-range gear (no drillneck, 6-link or GG jewelery, that is).
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
Guys its me again.

Have been on and off the Standard and Torment and I just couldnt find much useful gears to improve...

Here is my gears
Spoiler

My skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4ZtB9BJpUqCypNLOkwcTB8MfoyATKUNZI2PTnUOkI_J0p9SshLV0t4TeNRR1FMVUtW-l1oXfJh4mHrYqxnoGyMbWxuaW6qb55v8nBScNV1y3b3dwd313jrfVt_An8rgwmHE4d2idOMC4w2jb-VBZrxmyabjZyknaqgn6bgqKKq-KxHr-uyGbVItfK5fL6nwOPB2MpKyqnK0896037UI9X41orYvdnG3Q3dqOOf5wrndOjW6mLssO2D73rxs_Pq_MX-jw==

I am thinking to get a Doryani's belt (Phy)

Now, the other problem is that I am shortage of Int and Strength. So, i will have to take 1 or 2 nodes from the tree if I have to replace some of the gears...

I have a few gears that I am not sure will they boost my def/dps...
Spoiler

<= Provide 2 similar resi level as my main gloves but this one got Life...However, this is an Armored gloves...not EV...
<= Crit chance and Multi, plus 19% EV boost...
<= Crit chance and Multi but I need to get Int node from the tree.
<= give me enough Fire resi and the Int.
<= give me enough Fire and Cold resi but the life is too low...
<= I will need to take the Int node in order to use this one.

P.S. Saving the EX to buy ET orb before trying to 6L the bow as I think the chance for getting a better bow is very low (well, at least not in awhile unless I suddenly got the God Tier RNG...) Or heck...save up 1340 more fusing orb for Vorici craft...
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
Last edited by Exorcist901 on Feb 12, 2015, 5:19:35 AM
Hi,
first of all thanks for the really amazing guide , have a lot of fun on torment(started one week age), currently i´m lvl 84 at 4k hp and 8.6k tornado dps doing 72-74 quiet easy and really fast .
I´m struggeling at some bosses i guess it´s due to the lack of chaos resi and i don´t know what to do with them. As i´m low on currency there is no way to get those resi up along with capping the others.
I got the luck of an +1 arrow quiver with half decent rolls

Spoiler

, so the question is how good is the additional quiver compared to

Spoiler

?

Ty for any response

Have fun
Last edited by Xentos78 on Feb 12, 2015, 6:39:56 AM
Check out my post where I calculate dps on a +1 arrow quiver compared to a normal quiver

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041989/page/156
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Euploid wrote:
I have a few questions about the build. I'm currently a lvl 84 shadow with the following equipment/gems:
Equipment

This is my skill tree so far. I've taken a total of 90 int to support lvl 20 HoT+CoH+Assassin's mark. With my current equipment I will have to take 1 more 10 int node (lvl 20 HoT requires 155 int). At the moment I am taking the life/eva nodes in Duelist.
I have 4k life, 10.5k dps on TS without power charges.

1. Can you suggest a completed (110 points or so) skill tree for Shadow?

2. I've attempted Atziri once. I got her to 40% or so before dying to flameblasts. My main problem, apart from dodging spells, was the invulnerable phase with the adds. Without Assassin's Mark (I remove my CoH from HoT for the fight for the reflect) I have 30.4% crit chance, which would be fine except I can't seem to sustain my mana. I tried disabling HoA which gave me a bigger mana buffer, but still went oom and leaked a couple of monsters each phase. What should I do to prevent this? Would a Harbinger instead of my Lioney's be better? Or should I manually cast Assassin's Mark on the adds each phase?

3. How much life leech do I need? I'm currently at 7%, which seems a bit excessive. Is there a good way to calculate it from my physical dps?

Thanks for the awesome guide. This is by far the strongest character I've made, able to do any maps with ease once I learned how to properly kite and use my puncture.

I played this build as a shadow to lvl90 last league. Here's my tree if you like to see it

I winged the complete tree without any guide so it's a little bit different to most of the ranger trees you find here, but it works. Little bit yolo but idc. I played Rampage tho and killed Atziri numerous times with only 4k life. All you need is good flask management and movement speed. I didn't even bother cursing. I had ~20k TS dps in a 5l with a 330 dps 8.4% crit harbinger. No Rat's Nest, no maligaro's.
You should level your character a bit more and try to get rid of these STR and INT nodes. With a lvl 90 char these would be 9 more passives you could spec into raw damage / crit. And with a 8.5%+ crit harbinger your dps will go through the roof. So you don't even need to care about you leech rate.
Last edited by dEus__ on Feb 12, 2015, 5:13:47 PM
"
medder666 wrote:
How much pDPS should a Harbinger have to out-DPS a Lioneye's? Assuming the 112-pts tree from the OP and mid-range gear (no drillneck, 6-link or GG jewelery, that is).
Check this thread.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
So, what do people recommend in the final linked item?

With a 6L for both Puncture and Tornado Shot, a 4L for Auras and CWDT... there's still one 4L left.

Is there a good Curse-on-hit combo to use? Or should I manually use Assassin's Mark and 3L something? Or 2L and use Portal?
Split arrow + chain + CoH + assassin's mark
frenzy + GMP + CoH + assassin's mark
HoT + CoH + assassin's mark + reduced mana
vaal grace + vaal haste + increased duration + assassin's mark /portal
I might use Increased Duration, Assassin's Mark, one of the Vaal's and Portal.

I barely remember to use my current Vaal as it is, but ID will be nice with AM.

Just got a 16% Quality Tornado Shot Gem Drop... not sure what I should do with it. Level it up a bit and swap with my current 0% one, or sell it and just turn my current one into 20% when I can...
Level it on switch. When your main turns 20, make it a 1q20 and use the 16q which you can then upgrade to 20q. when both turn 20/20, sell or corrupt one of them. If the outcome is not bad (at least no change), corrupt the other one.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info