[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Zephryl wrote:
I have three Chaos at the moment, so a Death's is about all I can afford..

Just sell all rare drop for alts, then sell alts for jewel, then sell jewel for fusing. 41-42 fuse = 1 Exalted (34 -36 chaos). 2-3 hours of farming per day and you can get at least 0.5 Exalted =) It's enough to get basic gear. 5L 250-270 pDPS harbinger - 5-7 exa. With it you can play until 73+ maps.
IGN: DesRaven
Last edited by Desm0nt on Feb 10, 2015, 12:21:00 PM
I just wanted to say that i have been following this build from the beginning and it is amazing. I am level 71 and just starting to do maps. Any tips for someone who is just starting to run maps?
"
Zephryl wrote:
Well, it's more "Minimal Investment" than "Self Found" to be honest. I spent pretty much every scrap of currency I had on my last character, and they nerfed her at some point while I wasn't playing and I'm too lazy to go figure out an alternative build for her yet... so, yeah, just don't really want that to happen again.

I did pick up :
though. Not the best, but 3L and it was only 1 Alch. 52 levels of Rangering... 3 Chaos drops, only 1 Alch drop.

It closed to doubled my DPS, and I color'd my Gloves to
so they're ready for when I get Hatred and Herald of Ice. I did just find a Vaal Grace though, which I've slotted in for now.

Found a better ring that would probably let me max resists (On Cruel, at least) but I didn't notice my current Ring had given me Int, so I've overlevelled my Int gems. I use Assassin's Mark a bit too often to drop it, so that's a bit frustrating.

Ugh, that bow is missing the implicit crit chance. :/ It's still a big improvement, but it could have been a lot better.

If you haven't already, don't be afraid to spend a point on the +30 int node. There are two right off the path of the suggested passive tree. It's worth it until you can maximize your gear and regret them later on.

I have extra level 1 Hatred and Herald of Ice gems. You're welcome to them if you want 'em.
"
irfanane007 wrote:
hi there
how should i do with my tree when i use this bow now ?

and this is my gears for now ..

ty have a nice day !!!

The tree is not your only problem.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/870140
You don't have to use a volls but to get a general idea.
and puncture does not work well with Windripper, all your gear does not really boost the dmg a windripper can offer. You do not use WED.

I'm trying this build out on a Duelist, lv83 currently, you lose a little bit with the inefficient start but it's not TOO bad. Ranger is ideal but not worth leveling a toon when you could just be farming imo (at least if you're like me and had a high level duelist with a full respec). Anyway that being said, here is my current gear:

I want Shadows and Dust but I would lose too many resists. My chest armor is lacking lightning resist so I will have to upgrade that for sure (this one only cost 15c so it'll do for now)

My jewelry is absolute shit and idk if my Lioneye's is good

but yeah I'm having a blast! Running fast, pew-pewing, not dying to tentacle bitches...it's beautiful! Feel free to leave any feedback or recommendations on my gear, im a nub :D
Last edited by alexvsevil on Feb 10, 2015, 6:19:39 PM
Hey guys, looking for some pointers. I'm currently level 86 (Can post my tree if you guys need)
I run most level maps no problem, have some issues with certain bosses, but mostly certain mods (I'm sure everyone is the same)
I just tried normal aztiri for the first time and got absolutely slaughtered. Any tips? Heres my gear. Still trying to roll 5l on my bow and 4 red sockets on my boots for a CWDT set up.
11,900 TS damage with GMP, 4151 life and 10810 evasion

Last edited by Eliqq on Feb 10, 2015, 6:50:07 PM
im not sure about atziri i haven't tried her yet, but im actually using an armor based pair of boots to easily get triple res and life and 4R

your boots dont have THAT much eva (they scale well with nodes but the base is low) so idk, it MIGHT be worth losing some eva to get 4L cwdt setup. just some thoughts, ill let someone exp with atziri determine whether it's worth it or if cwdt is even the issue.
"
Eliqq wrote:

I just tried normal aztiri for the first time and got absolutely slaughtered. Any tips?

Depends on what your problems were
Been loving this build, such a breeze to level vs my CI flicker haha.

I can't recommend Death's Harp enough. Found this guy, and I'm almost through A2 Merc, and it's still wrecking:

Anyone know when I should be looking to transition to a Harbinger?
"

Ugh, that bow is missing the implicit crit chance. :/ It's still a big improvement, but it could have been a lot better.

If you haven't already, don't be afraid to spend a point on the +30 int node. There are two right off the path of the suggested passive tree. It's worth it until you can maximize your gear and regret them later on.

I have extra level 1 Hatred and Herald of Ice gems. You're welcome to them if you want 'em.

Yeah, I noticed that, but I figured it was only an Alch and a definite upgrade so *shrugs*.

Yeah, I haven't yet, but I'm probably gonna have to use a couple of the Int and/or STR nodes for a while.

That would be amazing! I can't seem to find fresh ones for sale anywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info