[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
derzornige wrote:

Anyway my main reason for Phys to Light is that you can survive reflect at 75% light res with vaal pact + life leech gem. if you use a high end bow like Glyph Mark its - as far as i know - the only way to survive a crit TS shot in a reflect pack, no matter if ele or phys. without Phys to Light you will one shot yourself sooner or later. but please correct me if im wrong and if you have different idea how to survive reflect damage - not lighting coil please.

Glyph Mark is overkill option, that need only for uber atziri. And it's too expensive. All another we can oneshot just with some trash like this

Also with glyph mark you oneshot yourself from puncture crit on phys.reflect boss even with Phys to Light, and you die before vaal pact heal you.
And, of course, puncture useless without high phys.dmg because bleeding based on it.
IGN: DesRaven
Last edited by Desm0nt on Feb 9, 2015, 11:44:10 AM
"
Desm0nt wrote:
"
Teevox wrote:
Since I'm using Infractem Bow, should I skip the Mind Drinker and Blood drinker nodes?
Where do you recommend me to put those passives instead?

Thanks

Blood drinker useless with Infractem. But Infractem useless on 75+ maps (not enough dmg and aps). So - now get Mind Drinker and when find good bow - respec to Blood drinker.

Ok thanks,
I was thinking about spending money to 5link the infractem but I guess its not worth it then.
I'll keep the nodes and look at a upgrading to a better bow when I hit 70+. i'm lvl 61 at the moment.

I think I'm gonna buy Atziri's splendour 5linked for 3-5ex. What do youthink about that chest? Can it be used through all content?
Last edited by Teevox on Feb 9, 2015, 11:53:42 AM
"
Desm0nt wrote:
"
derzornige wrote:

Anyway my main reason for Phys to Light is that you can survive reflect at 75% light res with vaal pact + life leech gem. if you use a high end bow like Glyph Mark its - as far as i know - the only way to survive a crit TS shot in a reflect pack, no matter if ele or phys. without Phys to Light you will one shot yourself sooner or later. but please correct me if im wrong and if you have different idea how to survive reflect damage - not lighting coil please.

Glyph Mark is overkill option, that need only for uber atziri. And it's too expensive. All another we can oneshot just with some trash like this

Also with glyph mark you oneshot yourself from puncture crit on phys.reflect boss even with Phys to Light, and you die before vaal pact heal you.
And, of course, puncture useless without high phys.dmg because bleeding based on it.

i use a glyph mark with TS GMP PhyProj WeaponEle PhyToLight LL makes 50k with hatred, without charges - and I do survive ele and phys reflect (not map reflect).

Wootwoot Uber down.

2nd try. But man it was hard. Especially the crit disconnects I had. Killed her with the last port.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4ZtB9BIXYi4iLqI_Yk_SU_JpUqCyo4Kk0s6TBxMHwylDWSNj06QjqzPydHfkfiSn1KyEt4TZJN41FHVUtW-luvXWhh4mKsZU1noGyMbWxuqnBScaF1y3fXeOt_An8rhs6HdonTjDaNfY2_j0-VBZrxm42dqqQ5puCnNKluq9KxMLUItUi18r02vqfAnMEzyqnK09CB037UI9aK2L3ZxtqN3Q3dqOOE45_nCudU53To1upi7YPvevPq_MX-j__e

Not the best gear in the world but it got the job done. 33k TS dps 46k Puncture with this setup and tree. 4.2k life.

I realised that Atziri herself is not that bad if you know her mechanics. It's those freaking Vaals with their lightning balls. No fun.

Thx to Dkodr for his tips.
Last edited by horstkaracho on Feb 9, 2015, 4:59:32 PM
I have a few questions about the build. I'm currently a lvl 84 shadow with the following equipment/gems:
Equipment

This is my skill tree so far. I've taken a total of 90 int to support lvl 20 HoT+CoH+Assassin's mark. With my current equipment I will have to take 1 more 10 int node (lvl 20 HoT requires 155 int). At the moment I am taking the life/eva nodes in Duelist.
I have 4k life, 10.5k dps on TS without power charges.

1. Can you suggest a completed (110 points or so) skill tree for Shadow?

2. I've attempted Atziri once. I got her to 40% or so before dying to flameblasts. My main problem, apart from dodging spells, was the invulnerable phase with the adds. Without Assassin's Mark (I remove my CoH from HoT for the fight for the reflect) I have 30.4% crit chance, which would be fine except I can't seem to sustain my mana. I tried disabling HoA which gave me a bigger mana buffer, but still went oom and leaked a couple of monsters each phase. What should I do to prevent this? Would a Harbinger instead of my Lioney's be better? Or should I manually cast Assassin's Mark on the adds each phase?

3. How much life leech do I need? I'm currently at 7%, which seems a bit excessive. Is there a good way to calculate it from my physical dps?

Thanks for the awesome guide. This is by far the strongest character I've made, able to do any maps with ease once I learned how to properly kite and use my puncture.
Last edited by Euploid on Feb 9, 2015, 7:10:07 PM
what is the best setup to drop curse of hit/assassin mark?everyone that do atziri drop it since you cant curse atziri and it free up a spot to run vaal grace/haste.

im at 66% crit atm on tornado shot using maligaro glove and without crit chance chance gem.should i use power charge on critical hit(i have 3 charge max)?should i choose increased critical chance?is it worth it?

that my current setup

Spoiler

"
zakariusqc wrote:
what is the best setup to drop curse of hit/assassin mark?everyone that do atziri drop it since you cant curse atziri and it free up a spot to run vaal grace/haste.

im at 66% crit atm on tornado shot using maligaro glove and without crit chance chance gem.should i use power charge on critical hit(i have 3 charge max)?should i choose increased critical chance?is it worth it?

that my current setup

Spoiler

Don't know if it's the best but i switch

to

when doing Atziri.

I would use Crit Chance in a 6l. If you are at 66% crit that's fine and I would stick with crit dmg. You could try Power Charge on crit do do higher puncture damage. I found it to be of little help though for Atziri since the phase where it matters the most imo (Split) the charges usually expire too fast and you cant tornado shot her anymore to build them up again.
Last edited by horstkaracho on Feb 9, 2015, 6:49:44 PM
"
Euploid wrote:
I have a few questions about the build. I'm currently a lvl 84 shadow with the following equipment/gems:
Equipment

This is my skill tree so far. I've taken a total of 90 int to support lvl 20 HoT+CoH+Assassin's mark. With my current equipment I will have to take 1 more 10 int node (lvl 20 HoT requires 155 int). At the moment I am taking the life/eva nodes in Duelist.
I have 4k life, 10.5k dps on TS without power charges.

1. Can you suggest a completed (110 points or so) skill tree for Shadow?

2. I've attempted Atziri once. I got her to 40% or so before dying to flameblasts. My main problem, apart from dodging spells, was the invulnerable phase with the adds. Without Assassin's Mark (I remove my CoH from HoT for the fight for the reflect) I have 30.4% crit chance, which would be fine except I can't seem to sustain my mana. I tried disabling HoA which gave me a bigger mana buffer, but still went oom and leaked a couple of monsters each phase. What should I do to prevent this? Would a Harbinger instead of my Lioney's be better? Or should I manually cast Assassin's Mark on the adds each phase?

3. How much life leech do I need? I'm currently at 7%, which seems a bit excessive. Is there a good way to calculate it from my physical dps?

Thanks for the awesome guide. This is by far the strongest character I've made, able to do any maps with ease once I learned how to properly kite and use my puncture.

1. The link to your tree doesn't work.

2. If only a few come through it's not that bad. A Harbinger or well rolled Decimation Bow would help with your crit chance a lot. 30% is a little low. Manually casting AM is definitely a good idea. The reflected curse normally expires quickly enough so it won't bother you when Atziri starts attacking again.

3. You can never have enough life leech imo if you don't have to sacrifice other stats for it. As I can't see your tree I don't know if you use Vaal Pact or not.
Personally I would replace the LL Amu with something more dpsy.
Last edited by horstkaracho on Feb 9, 2015, 6:59:03 PM
I fixed the link. As for my amulet, I agree with you but I would need to replace both rings as well for that. I need the stats, resists, life and leech it gives me, so I'd have to upgrade everything I think. What I mean about the leech though is basically that any leech amulets with 5% leech are WAY more expensive than the ones with 2%. So if I want to get one with better stats I'll have to sacrifice some leech.
hi there
how should i do with my tree when i use this bow now ?

and this is my gears for now ..

ty have a nice day !!!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/863977

my shop !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info