[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hey guys, love the build.

I need help with my bow :

is it worth multiple crafted mod ?
I'm not sure if i can craft flat phy + AS because of the lightning res on it.
"
ArChonte wrote:
Hey guys, love the build.

I need help with my bow :

is it worth multiple crafted mod ?
I'm not sure if i can craft flat phy + AS because of the lightning res on it.

No you can't since multiple mods is a suffix. Light res and crit chance are suffixes too. It also has 2 prefixes (probably - and if not it even has 3 suffixes).

So that's a no to multimod. Just leave as is
You won't mind if I use that gem tree idea for my build. D: Looks fancy.
I am awoo.
"
Leesaurk wrote:
Hello my fellows players :)
Crafted that bow right now - after regal get lowest phy%/acc possible (at least, high top of lowest roll :D ) and want to ask - is it worth multicrafting?

If I am correct, I can add phys dmg (prefix), multi (consume 2nd suffix) and last suffix - att speed or crit chance? What should I do? Multi it, and if so add crit or speed?

/edit : Tyrranical got 162% and crit dmg, squire's gave 23%/6acc and with just Tora Flat dmg bonus that bow gets 310 pDPS (20Q) (1.2 att speed) With multi and att speed that will be somewhere between 332,8 and 348,3 pDPS. But want to know what do you guys think about last mod?

/edit2 : Yeah, Crit chance is better option. But noobish question - when I want to add multimod, first craft it with Elreon and then twice with Tora? Haven't done that before and don't want to waste 2 exalted with wrong craft.

I think you can first try to get a good tora roll and then go with Elreon. Anyone confirm?

With my bow I did Elreon first so I dont know for sure
Last edited by horstkaracho on Feb 7, 2015, 7:58:13 PM
Hello,

I got punctured several times last few days but tnx to the flask mega buff (bleed immune), it wasnt much of a problem.
Spoiler

However this gave me the idea to make a puncture build and then I remember I dropped an "okay" quiver some days ago and kept it:
Spoiler

Not looking to go kill uber and that stuff, just want a fun, affordable build.

btw, this is probably most indepth guide I've seen so far. good work!
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Hey! Just a couple things~

Firstly; Thanks so much! Been looking for a Bow Build for a while, and this one was perfect~ The fact I already had 3 of the recommended levelling Uniques certainly helped too, since I've no currency to invest into a new character yet. Died 3 times, all of them totally my fault~ First one was a tragic accidental screen resize, the woe of playing windowed mode... Both the others were Chest-Lag.

Just beat Normal Mode last night, with no issues, and I'm not level 41 and making the trek to Merveil.

Secondly; I'm at a point where I can get Reduced Mana, or Physical Projectile Attack Damage and I'm not really sure which to get...

Currently I use Tornado Shot, with Lesser Multiple Projectiles (No Greater T_T) and Faster Attacks. I can't actually link a PPAD to this if I pick it up without replacing LMP or FA.

I also currently run Herald of Ash and Assassin's Mark, but can't link those with Reduced Mana either.

My current Gear:

Spoiler

If you can see any part of my gear that needs immediate upgrade/replacement, please let me know.
ok.....i tried atziri for the first time today and wow.....i got rekt....

first try died 2-3 time on vaal.couldnt down first one fast enought and had to try kiting and dmg them both and those ball lightning was deadly......finaly killed them.on the second boss, it was pretty easy and didnt die,on atziri....was getting 1 shot time to time without knowing what happened....wasnt in flameblast or stormcall so...no idea what killed me,happened like 2 time.

second try,didnt died on the way to atziri but again.....atziri was 1 shoting me. im dying mostly on split phase....my puncture take some time to down it and i was getting 1 shot in bad spot....if i couldnt kill that clone phase way faster it would be better but with puncture only.....it just dont down fast enought and i heard i should never une tornado shot on that phase.....other then that,atziri alone isnt to bad.the adds part i was killing most of them but some was getting to her sometime.

my tornado shot dmg is 9k6 and puncture 17k.i have 3935 life ,max res,6731 evasion (39% evasion) at lvl 87.

here my gear
"

far from the best but its the best i found and bought so far.....i need to get a better chest badly but hard to get a decent one 5link...any tips for me?what to change first.also on atziri split phase,wich one is the best to kill?i was aiming for flameblast one atm since reflect is not a good idea,spear we always dodge it.

"
zakariusqc wrote:
ok.....i tried atziri for the first time today and wow.....i got rekt....

What flasks are you using? Atziri is mostly about flask management at the beginning until your dodging skills get better. The most common mistake is running around too much in her split phase. Keep calm and try to find a path through her spells. Stay close to the clone you are attacking. And don't hit the reflect one! Maybe this happened due to you being nervous. Or maybe you got the pierce nodes on the tree. In that case try to find good angles so your puncture doesn't pierce through to the mirror clone.
Maybe also try to get a little more life. Like 100 more so you don't die if you can't instantly heal.

Hit me up if you want and I'll show you: IGN is Takethatkatniss.
I still die sometimes since I'm a slow old f**k but who cares. She goes down :)
"
Zephryl wrote:

Currently I use Tornado Shot, with Lesser Multiple Projectiles (No Greater T_T) and Faster Attacks. I can't actually link a PPAD to this if I pick it up without replacing LMP or FA.

If you can see any part of my gear that needs immediate upgrade/replacement, please let me know.

Get ppad and replace faster attacks. Prolly more damage and less mana issues. Other than that just replace your chest with any 4l you find even if it's white. Or link dem sexy legacy Maligaro's :)

Run hatred instead of the heralds.
Surprisingly I don't actually have any Mana Issues, just waiting on a decent Health Flask to drop so I can ditch one of the Mana Flasks.

I'll definitely 4L the Gloves when I get a 4L+ Chest to use~ I don't have a lot of fusings, so most likely I'm gonna end up with a 1-2L when I run out of Fusings, and since I'm using the current 3L for my main attack... yeah, don't wanna mess that up haha.

Thanks for the help!

Edit:
Didn't get a chest after like an hour and a half of farming, so I gave up and YOLO'd my gloves. 4 link after 2 Fusings, woo! It's now 3G1R, and I found a Reduced Mana so I'm even more glad I picked up PPAD. Slotted in the Mana with Tornado Shot for now, since I can't link it to my Herald (And I don't have a Hatred yet T_T) and I want it to level up as much as I can for when I need it to double-triple aura.

Got a nice Jade Flask too, Avenger's instead of Surgeon's unfortunately, but +97% Evasion Rate during the effect. Not too shabby.

Now I just have to decide if I want to help Oak for the Phys Damage, or kill 'em all for the Skill Point... decisions, decisions...
Last edited by Zephryl on Feb 8, 2015, 7:44:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info