[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

That build is ridiculous, I got 13k Tooltip dps with self found gear and i cut trough lvl 75 maps like a warm knife trough butter. And my resists are not even capped. And this build is also HC viable, only few times I died was because of lags when I open a chest. But I avoid phys reflect maps..
Any eta on the windripper version?
Time for another question! :D

At this moment, i'm lvl 84 and growing up to face Atziri. So far my build isn't bad but i'm thinking what to get now. I have all the tree (with the exception of Drillneck nodes [I've got a better quiver])

I remember when i tried to kill Atziri my last time, the bigger problem was the clones. I was unable to kill them. With this build, i think i can face her easily but i'm worried about the clones.

How i can kill them? With puncture. But how exactly with puncture? I mean, with the bleeding and runing or attacking with puncture as a "normal" attack? Should I get the Bloodletting nodes?

PD: My chance to hit is 85% atm, should i get 20% accuracy nodes?

Last edited by LordVondrake on Feb 6, 2015, 3:32:21 PM
"
LordVondrake wrote:
Time for another question! :D

At this moment, i'm lvl 84 and growing up to face Atziri. So far my build isn't bad but i'm thinking what to get now. I have all the tree (with the exception of Drillneck nodes [I've got a better quiver])

I remember when i tried to kill Atziri my last time, the bigger problem was the clones. I was unable to kill them. With this build, i think i can face her easily but i'm worried about the clones.

How i can kill them? With puncture. But how exactly with puncture? I mean, with the bleeding and runing or attacking with puncture as a "normal" attack? Should I get the Bloodletting nodes?

PD: My chance to hit is 85% atm, should i get 20% accuracy nodes?

You need to attack more often. The bleed is not high enough. You should try the trap + point blank - setup. Might make the clone phase easier since you don't have to mind the reflect clone.

Better get some acc on gear. Shouldn't be too hard to find.
My resistances are 68 72 75 , is it importance to max all res? Caused its really hard to cap all 3 res. OTL
"
Kollita wrote:
My resistances are 68 72 75 , is it importance to max all res? Caused its really hard to cap all 3 res. OTL

Yes, it is. If you don't have enough resists, try to find rings (prismatic or two stone) with all resists and so. Also, you can get 3 nodes in the tree wicha can provide Evasion and elemental resistances (Survivalist). Another option is a tri-resist belt (Rare or Doryani's).
Hello my fellows players :)
Crafted that bow right now - after regal get lowest phy%/acc possible (at least, high top of lowest roll :D ) and want to ask - is it worth multicrafting?

If I am correct, I can add phys dmg (prefix), multi (consume 2nd suffix) and last suffix - att speed or crit chance? What should I do? Multi it, and if so add crit or speed?

/edit : Tyrranical got 162% and crit dmg, squire's gave 23%/6acc and with just Tora Flat dmg bonus that bow gets 310 pDPS (20Q) (1.2 att speed) With multi and att speed that will be somewhere between 332,8 and 348,3 pDPS. But want to know what do you guys think about last mod?

/edit2 : Yeah, Crit chance is better option. But noobish question - when I want to add multimod, first craft it with Elreon and then twice with Tora? Haven't done that before and don't want to waste 2 exalted with wrong craft.
ING: Leesaurk
Last edited by Leesaurk on Feb 7, 2015, 11:24:50 AM
"
Leesaurk wrote:
Hello my fellows players :)
Crafted that bow right now - after regal get lowest phy%/acc possible (at least, high top of lowest roll :D ) and want to ask - is it worth multicrafting?

If I am correct, I can add phys dmg (prefix), multi (consume 2nd suffix) and last suffix - att speed or crit chance? What should I do? Multi it, and if so add crit or speed?

yeah it's worth multicrafting imo, flat phys and definitely crit chance over attack speed
+1

Also bless the implicit to 48+.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Kollita wrote:

Get resistence nodes on the tree. They are pretty efficient nowadays. The Survivalist cluster is pretty good as well as Weathered Hunter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info