[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I am trying a Deadeye too, and going pure phys so that I can take advantage of the Bleed node Deadeye has.

At this point, I am not quite sure whether the Tailwind is better than the +1 projectile node. TBH, I am not at all sure about Tailwind's mechanics (if I attack continuously with ~3 attacks per second, that should give me 20% tailwind, right?).

You can easily obtain Frenzy charges with Blood Rage - use it when you load into a level/map and you should have max Frenzy charges at all times, though it does not work quite as well for boss fights.
Is this build still viable in 3.2 ?
Last edited by Eowan on Mar 10, 2018, 4:34:58 PM
"
Eowan wrote:

Yes.
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
"
"
Eowan wrote:

Yes.

Thanks a lot kind soul for the reply and the clarification,have a good day.
"
Eowan wrote:
"
"
Eowan wrote:

Yes.

Thanks a lot kind soul for the reply and the clarification,have a good day.

Nothing in patch notes indicates any major nerfs. Playing standard Scion at level 87 everything is great.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
What should I pick first when I'll ascend as a Raider?
"
BeerSeeker wrote:
What should I pick first when I'll ascend as a Raider?

A nice thing is that either works fine. It can depend on your equipment. For example, I have a pair of +1 frenzy Blood Dance Boots in Standard so would probably take that path first but really either should work fine.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Is this build still HC viable to speed clear red maps or has too much changed? Many people are going into the art of the gladiator region for good EHP, this build seems to go the other way. Is this just for SC?
Last edited by poeGT on Mar 24, 2018, 5:28:43 PM
Hey guys, i'm trying the ssf mode this league and i want to start with this, what kind weapons stats and equipment in general am i looking for to start maps? just hp, cap res and high eva ?
Last edited by lacalaca on Mar 25, 2018, 7:52:28 PM
"
lacalaca wrote:
Hey guys, i'm trying the ssf mode this league and i want to start with this, what kind weapons stats and equipment in general am i looking for to start maps? just hp, cap res and high eva ?

I'm not really a SSF player but can imagine bows being garbage at that setting -UNLESS you find a good unique or have tons of crafting currency or get extremely lucky.

Basic reasoning: most T1% phys multimodded crafting weapons (1h axes, swords, claws..) are very good, bows are not.

On the other hand - if you manage to find a good unique bow, you are set to go. Good unique bows would include

- Lioneye's glare
- death's harp + prophecy
- doomfletch + prophecy
- chin sol (best single target)
- windripper
- Xoph Bow (?) 3.1 elder bow?
- the tempest (storm cloud+prophecy)

Infractem is OK as well for starting out.

Then you adjust the build/scaling to the bow you got.

If you never find a good unique and got a huge pile of currency to gamble on a craft, you got these options:

1) physical bow for some kind of conversion

2) elemental bow similar to windripper -- imperial / thicket tends to outperform the harbinger base for this one

3) hybrid dex/ele scaling esp. if you are lucky enough to get hyrri's demise.

4) some kind of random hybrid scaling

I have no idea what option is the best on your budget and honestly don't have the time to figure it out either. Otherwise you're looking at the usual items like devotos/stark/rats, thief's torment into good rare rings.. and so on.

Last edited by juerk on Mar 27, 2018, 8:53:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info