[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Аll players with tornado use Lioneye's Fall Jewel.

t16 -5sec, Shaper -10sec https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2Tc5n1E9jU&feature=youtu.be

Uber lab: Enchantment +2 Secondary Projectiles.

Last edited by Bamby1 on Jan 15, 2018, 2:46:18 PM
Two quick questions:

1st: Is vaal pact still worth getting for this build?

2nd: Im Playing raider, so frenzy charges are not an issue. Is there anything better than icebite to link with herald of ice? ( right now i have HoI - Icebite - Curse on hit - Assass Mark)

PS: i know build is "outdated", but still rocks.
"
Synicasm wrote:
Im a little confused here how the Infographic for Split Arrow works. It mentions "LA" in the chain, shouldn't it be SA for Split arrow ?

https://ibb.co/fmuchR

That graphic has (sadly) been incorrect for several Leagues now. It's unclear to me whether Neversink simply got the abbreviation wrong, or whether that's actually a set of links for a version of Lightning Arrow. Neversink unfortunately doesn't update this every League. (I believe he's focused more on other media these days, as well as other, non-PoE demands on his time (work, family, etc.), but it's really not my place to say what the future of the thread is going to be, or make any promises on his time).

I can't tell you what's the mathematically "correct" set of support skills to use, but I can make some suggestions.

Pierce is good, especially early on, as it'll help cut through packs more easily.
Onslaught Support can be useful early on.

Once you get to a 4L setup, I'd probably try ...

Hmm ...

Split Arrow, PPAD, and FA. Pierce remains a reasonable choice for the 4th slot. Added Cold or Added Fire could work. There are some poison support gems as well (a greater and a lesser one depending on your level), those I think are also viable with Split Arrow.

You should also at least try out Mirage Archer, I find it especially useful against bosses, though I don't use it against regular packs.

Play around with the various choices. Look at how the damage changes, but also try some field tests (tooltip DPS isn't always indicative of how something will perform). Try Chain too. I don't personally like Chain that much, but it can work well against large groupings of enemies (but less so against single targets).
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
"
mromcy wrote:
Two quick questions:

1st: Is vaal pact still worth getting for this build?

2nd: Im Playing raider, so frenzy charges are not an issue. Is there anything better than icebite to link with herald of ice? ( right now i have HoI - Icebite - Curse on hit - Assass Mark)

No clue on Vaal Pact, sorry. I personally tend to prefer Vitality Void. But ... VP is only one point away from the main path of the build, so ... it's fairly cheap to take it and see how it goes, and then unspec if you don't like the results.

As for the Herald-Curse setup I too ponder that question.

I'm unclear if Ice Bite is helpful or not. There's also Added Cold and Hypothermia. I'm currently using Hypothermia, which ... I think ... seems to help a bit. But then ... I like seeing whole fields of enemies freeze, and then shatter. YMMV.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Anybody here trying new Abyss items? They looks really good for Tornado Shot build.
Spoiler
Does this build work for 3.1, despite what the OP is saying?
"
KatKira wrote:

Use your brain and look at how many Tornado Shot builds there are in this forum, it's flooded...
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:

Use your brain and look at how many Tornado Shot builds there are in this forum, it's flooded...

Is this build every other Tornado Shot build that has flooded the forum?

Perhaps you should take your own advice and use that brain from time to time.
"
KatKira wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:

Is this build every other Tornado Shot build that has flooded the forum?

Perhaps you should take your own advice and use that brain from time to time.

Oh so you need to be spoon-fed from this thread only. Gotcha. LOL.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi is there a reason i would be stuck at 16k dps on TS at lvl 68 with every item exept boots equip ??? i have every gem too :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info