[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Should I still get the Vaal Pact node?
"
BeerSeeker wrote:
Should I still get the Vaal Pact node?

Excellent question! I've played both ways and usually get it but I'm still not convinced that it's best.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Before i gamble my last currency for a new bow i ask you fellow gamers. What bow i should invest my last resorts. Death opus 6l or windripper or doomfletch or.. Going for tornado / barrage skills atm.

got this bow atm

thanks in advance!
"
I'm playing this build (build #1) using Deadeye instead of Raider.

I'm still trying to figure out whether I should find some way of generating frenzy charges or if I should just ignore them and allocate those skill nodes elsewhere.

Tailwind is awesome. I don't think frenzy charges can really keep up with Tailwind, maybe? Use 10 skills, get 100% movement / attack speed +1000 evasion.

If anyone has an opinion favoring frenzy charges instead, I'd like to read about why. Thanks!

Hey! You said that it works on 3.2. So, do you mind sharing your tree and gear? any updates? thank you
"
Emalijones wrote:
Before i gamble my last currency for a new bow i ask you fellow gamers. What bow i should invest my last resorts. Death opus 6l or windripper or doomfletch or.. Going for tornado / barrage skills atm.

got this bow atm

thanks in advance!

That's a pretty nice bow already. A 6L rare Harbinger significantly better would probably cost close to 20 ex? Regarding the unique bow options you mention, I would say that any of those could work. Depends on what build you want to do. Neversink's guide is primarily for Harbinger bows although I am using it fine with a Reach of the Council right now. He used to have a post for a windripper but I never really looked at it to see what was changed.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
can i use rigwald's quill instead of signal fire with this build ? also could someone tell that should i go for raider or deadeye if i will go for rigwald + harbinger bow.also could someone tell me that if i should go for evasion stacking with queen no aucity or hp stacking with kaom and aucity ? or evasion stacking with rigwald and aucity ?
Last edited by xhizors93 on Apr 11, 2018, 4:16:00 AM
I haven't played for a couple of years. Will my gear/gems still work for this? (also, the ascendancy stuff is totally new to me)
Would be great if someone can share a working build.

"
Hungryme wrote:
I haven't played for a couple of years. Will my gear/gems still work for this? (also, the ascendancy stuff is totally new to me)
Would be great if someone can share a working build.

Your gear could work but I'd suggest going over the opening post first. There's a number of examples of improvements possible like barrage instead of puncture for single monster. There hasn't been that much changed between 3.0 and 3.2. The biggest item changed since 3.0 is probably Vaal Pact, which has been nerfed.
Last edited by Turtledove on Apr 12, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
How important is it to have capped resistances? The opening post says it is vital, but when I see some of the gear examples they aren't (typically the post above). Where do you get all these resistances, if not in the gear? I can't find that many resistance nodes, and chaos res seems to be awfully rare.
This guide is amazingly extensive. Now I just need to dig to find what has changed since 3.0 as the ascendancies are slightly different (and how to increase damage for Ice Shot vs. IceBite Tornado Shot as I prefer freezing the enemy with Deadeye)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info