2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

Really wanted to try this build so when i hit 66 i used my refunds to respec into ES/CI..now im pretty much stuck. My flicker does really low damage. I only have 3k ES.. how do you stay alive with this build ? I dont have much leech so after killing a pack of mobs my own bloodrage often kills me.. guess moral of the story is dont try this on a budget. My char is stuck on act 3 merciless. I cant advance any further cause any other skill i try to match with this build i just end up dying from being to squishy. So I ended up making a new char. Any tip/help is greatly appreciated as i do enjoy the flicker build. I tried this with the 5link that was recommended w/o the melee on full life . I did not kill stuff fast enough to sustain frenzy charges. And since blood rage is now phys dmg and we dont have armor, how do we mitigate this ?
Last edited by Xzyte on Jul 14, 2015, 4:26:04 AM
after i watched ur video i'm sure this build is dead. it's too much different after this patch can't jump so many like 1.3 and multistrike gem lvl is higher. i like this build so much and play to lvl 31 and now useless :(. Tks for ur update but it is dead :(
"
Josh_87 wrote:
"
Xhat wrote:
I have this build and I DON'T recommand it at all unless you have mirror dagger. You just can't do any boss because of the lack of DPS you can't leech enough.

Also in his video he seems to run out fast of frenzy charge when I'm not. You should take in your tree to focus crit and chance to freeze but don't spend too much points to just get 5% chance to freeze sometimes it doesn't worth it.

Anyway it's still a good build to clear trash mobs and farm very well maps, but again, don't do the boss unless you have a good dagger else you're gonna spend too much times for nothing. That's all.

what is your dagger? how much damage on it?

since warcries and totems no longer work with cwdt i am thinking about new setup. now, i am using cwdt+molten shell+warlord's mark+immortall call
what do you guys think about that?
Last edited by Gambrix on Jul 14, 2015, 8:42:36 AM
Please, i read the guide, but i couldn't found where the 10% life leech comes from?
Please help me !!
How do you get frenzy stacks for ice bite? The rate of getting them is significantly lower than the rate that you kill them.
ign <Scramble>
"
Nishino23 wrote:
after i watched ur video i'm sure this build is dead. it's too much different after this patch can't jump so many like 1.3 and multistrike gem lvl is higher. i like this build so much and play to lvl 31 and now useless :(. Tks for ur update but it is dead :(

Nope, my mine problem in this video was bad mana-managment, that is why I jumped with breaks. You need to have free mana for 2x flicker to make it as fast as it was (maybe use -2% reservation Unique jewel or fo w/o HoA). Ice bite give you enough frenzy charges regeneration. But I think the best way - is to use Acuity, Blood Dance, Zealot's Oath and run Blood Rage. Can someone test this combination maybe?
Where do you get your lifeleech from?
I have serious problems with not enough lifeleech.
Last edited by Paprikan on Jul 16, 2015, 7:57:00 AM
how much life leech do you have, seems to be an issue for me
I think you need to get at least 2% of leech (0,4 from tree, other from jewelry, belt). And yes, after leech nerf - it's the main issue for almost all builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info