2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

Hey gus, This is first build of me . I really want u share new build after update :( (sr my English bad :)
Will you update this? I want to see what are the options now after the blood rage thing. Thanks.
Too sad :(
yeah. Anyone have any ideas to work around blood rage?

was trying to make a ranger flicker. Different in a few place, but much up for grabs.

A few thoughts to try.

1. build might require blood dance now, instead of just being a great item.
2. Ice bite? +hatred/herald of ice.
Note, shadow tree has some +chance to freeze options too.

3. This build had the phsy to lit, +herald of thunder and whirlingblades with curse on hit. But was using assassins. Swap that for poachers mark. Gives both better regen with life/mana on hit. and frenzy on kill now.

4. Arctic armor has sortof replaced cast on damage enduring cry/immortal cry. no immune of course. But the phys DR goes up to 13%. Definitely weaker, but some consideration for an evasion/es based char vs phy hits.

Seriously though, the nerf to bloodrages frenzy generation. I have no idea why anyone would use that skillgem anymore.
Last edited by Casia on Jul 11, 2015, 9:43:50 AM
Hey, guys!

I'll try to update the build as soon as possible. Even with Blood rage and leech nerf I think it'll still work after some improvements.

TY for your interest to the build and feedback!
cmon sir make it as soon as possible i cant play because im not sure what to do with my build..
ofc it works :) just use ice bite and u r good to go!! maybe some little change as well ;)
Guide is updated!

Feel free to make comments!
Can't view the video, says it is blocked.

"This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Also a question, where can I get the ice bite gem?
Last edited by Adamaniac on Jul 13, 2015, 1:35:21 PM
"
Adamaniac wrote:
Can't view the video, says it is blocked.

"This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Also a question, where can I get the ice bite gem?

Damn copyrights for music(((((

I'll reload it once again!

Ice bite is for sale by vendor in Act3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info