2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

Hi. I try to follow but now I level 58.
I already up Chaos Inoculation/ Grost Reaver.
My maximum life is 1 and my energy shield is 1000+.
and I use blood rage for this. after I use blood rage and I'm standing then I die because of suicide.
very confused. can u help me with this please. Thanks

Now that I have tried this build for myself. I think i can give a good review of this build.

+ Pro's
Fast clearing low lvl maps
fun until you get bored

- Con's
Random 1 shot's makes it hard to level and no fun
hard'ish to get the build working
Blind,freeze or stun = death
I almost gave up twice on this build
not for new players

*Important key point's of this build ( in my opinion )
Get at least 3k es and +60% block ( got 13% spell block and i'm not missing my stone of lazwhar )
Mana pool and leech needs to big enough to keep flickering. ( 4% leech +- 700 mana )
A 6 link and / or 5-6k dps flicker( 1-3 shotting is important )
Immortal call + enduring cry + codt ( staying alive )
lvl 75+

Gear I used to lvl
Spoiler

Current gear
Spoiler

My tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABfkJIQkzDkgQexGWFSAV1xXwFr8ZihqPG5cbrR6BIuoqCyo4Kk0svyzhPeI_J0cGSO5KyEuNUUxSDVZjVvVd8l9qY0NqjG1sbqpvCHBScFZw1X1bfeN_xoauiFuJ046KkBuX0JoTmyabtaLZo4qly6Z_pzSpbqxHrGawC7DYsbO0xbVItfK307k-vea-OsHFwzrIFMpK0TbXy9h22j3bGttu29Tb5-Is53To1u1B8uHz6vVv9tr2_Plj-wn_HA==

Future tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABfkJIQkzDkgQexEvEZYVIBXXFfAWvxmKGo8blxutHoEe3yLqKgsqOCpNLL8s4T3iPydHBkjuSshLjU9WUUxSDVZjVvVd8l9qY0NqjG1sbqpvCHBScFZw1X1bfeN_xoLkhq6IW4nTiq-OipARkBuX0JmamhObJpu1otmjiqXLpn-nNKlurEesZrALsNixs7M_tMW1SLXyt9O5Pr3mvjq-vMHFwzrIFMpK0TbXy9h22j3bGttu29Tb5-Is53To1utj7UHy4fPq9W_22vb8-WP7Cf8c
So I can drop carnage amulet and maybe buy A Crit + Crit multy + Phys dmg one
Or you could go for more Phys dmg in the tree
Or you could go for more crit multy in the tree

As you can see This doesn't have to be a 150 ex build. But it can be.
I think i spent 3-4ex + 20c on my gear - My dagger is self crafted.
The rest of my currency that i found I spent on quality gems.
I deal 7.8k DPS with flicker strike and there is still a lot of room for improvement.
I'm intrested to see what this build would do with:
a 6 link solaris lorica
Herald of Ash + Herald of Ice on life ^^

Last edited by Craynet on Sep 26, 2014, 7:36:53 AM
"
Craynet wrote:
Now that I have tried this build for myself. I think i can give a good review of this build.

+ Pro's
Fast clearing low lvl maps
fun until you get bored

- Con's
Random 1 shot's makes it hard to level and no fun
hard'ish to get the build working
Blind,freeze or stun = death
I almost gave up twice on this build
not for new players

*Important key point's of this build ( in my opinion )
Get at least 3k es and +60% block ( got 13% spell block and i'm not missing my stone of lazwhar )
Mana pool and leech needs to big enough to keep flickering. ( 4% leech +- 700 mana )
A 6 link and / or 5-6k dps flicker( 1-3 shotting is important )
Immortal call + enduring cry + codt ( staying alive )
lvl 75+

Thanks for your reply, mate!

But why don't you use Whirling blades??? It'll improve your survilability A LOT!
I'm at level 86 and had zero problems leveling up... If you don't go to hard-suffixes maps (they just give more items drop but NO more exp). All maps even 75-76 are easy.

As you are using Tabula - what is your evasion/armour??? I think it's very low and you only can survive due to high block, right? Try to buy good 5L es/evasion chest.

3k es is very low too, you need at least 4k to feel comfortable.

- Tried to make a point, that you can make this build work on a budget :)
- Whirling blades ?? don't feel like it :) Don't need the movement speed or the survive-ability.
- Even with a tabula i managed to got this working. I agree I could use a lot more evasion.
And it will probably increase my survive-ability. I currently have 1.1k evasion :p
Witch is way to low, but it works :)
- My 3k es is currently so low because of carnage hearth and I still have 5 ES/evasion nodes to grab :)

Overall this is a very good build, and very solid. Its also very fun to play.
As Your first character of the league I would not recommend it but it is possible.
It costs a bit currency but it's not insanely expensive. As my build variation shows.

"
Craynet wrote:

- Blind,freeze or stun = death
- Whirling blades ?? don't feel like it :) Don't need the movement speed or the survive-ability.

In any dangerous situation you use Whirling blades and do not die =) You can see it on my videos. Easy :)
i see that you said that Aegis would work well....why would you put a point into IR before using it?
"
LostXray wrote:
i see that you said that Aegis would work well....why would you put a point into IR before using it?

Because Aegis Aurora replenishes Energy Shield by 2-4% of your total armour when you block, so the more armour you get, the better. IR converts your evasion (with all bonuses from tree) into armour.
o yea....duh...lol
Also when i was looking through at what we should look at on gear you missed belts :)
hello!

nice build, im at the end of first act merc, but i start to feel im to weak for it with my ES..
how much ES i need to do CI ?

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info