2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

"
are you sure about that bloodrage will reworked to phy DOT?

I heard one of the developers say that they intend to make this change, they didn't want CI to get such a free buff...

Said changes aren't in the Closed Beta yet, as far as I know.

"
If the only change to Blood Rage is damage type from chaos to physical we should have no problem. Since our max life is 1 and blood rage does 3.8% of maximum life per second the only thing that we will lose will be the passive ES regen while out of combat.

Or we could just take Zealot's Oath and some life regen to negate the effect of the DoT...

It all depends on how Blood Rage is getting reworked.

Energy Shield does regenerate while flickering, as long as you don't get hit (take damage). Playing without Atziri's Acuity or Vaal Pact, and being an Evasion based CI, that Energy Shield recharge is quite essential for me...

EDIT:

The change is officially in Closed Beta.

source: http://imgur.com/6G4OT98
Last edited by ata on May 19, 2015, 10:20:17 AM
where are you getting 10% life leach from?
"
sfcsixty wrote:
where are you getting 10% life leach from?

Blood rage
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Thank all of you guys for your support and feedback!

I've updated the guide and made it more logical. Now Im am working on end-game version of the build - insane tanky, stun reflect and having 140+ Increased Rarity =)

Selling my Chest by the way - leave your offers, if intrested:

And some other good stuff here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/853885/
How do you achieve 8k armor with only your armour.
Last edited by ZePample on May 27, 2015, 3:29:57 PM
"
How do you achieve 8k armor with only your armour.

Next time put your stats without flask pls. Or write it.
Does this tree is effectiv? damage wise and more ES i think even tho without the block nodes?

does block nodes/blocking really essential to this build? coz with that tree I think the damage will become higher and the crit chance will rise.

tnx =)
I'm trying this build in HC, let's see in what creative way I'll die.
Now, I'm not sure about thing are in SC since I almost never play it, but for the average and occasional player (keeping the HC league in mind) I consider this an expensive build.
I'll see if there are some modification I can make to ensure my own survival.

I fear though that if they change the way blood rage works I'll have to convert the character to someother build; and it would be a pity, since I like it so far.

I have not liked the closed beta, not one bit. So I'm back to normal game, while it lasts -__-
"
Does this tree is effectiv? damage wise and more ES i think even tho without the block nodes?

does block nodes/blocking really essential to this build? coz with that tree I think the damage will become higher and the crit chance will rise.

tnx =)

I have respect my tree to look like this one. Dps and es are higher. Seems just as stable without the block.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info