2.0 Universal Shadow crit CI flicker strike build - Flicker is not dead!!!

how do you deal with stuns?
Loath Bane+ Ice Bite might be enough to sustain flicker, but with a weaker dagger... Forget about it...

I currently use Ice Bite+Blood Dance+ Poachers... And I still have to resort to using my secondary to build charges from time to time. I'm rocking a 300 dps dagger...

So, yeah... You need 400 or so exalts to make your build work.
(Well, less with Blood Dance+ ZO...but, still...)
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Jul 16, 2015, 7:44:30 PM
rocking a 250 damage dagger, the damage seems to be fine. But my problem is life leech. I have the leech node of course, and .33 life leech on both my rings. And it aint NEAR enough. I use granite and evasion flasks constantly and still go splat fast. As much as i would like this buidl to work, i just dont see it happening. It was fun till i hate late act 3 in merc. Was destroying until then. Build just isnt tanky enough. Unless i am missing something.
If you guys REALLY want to continue flicker. Herald of Ice - Ice Bite - Culling Strike assures that most of the time the herald will be getting the kill and thus giving you frenzy charges. Controlling blood rage as CI is super easy, just put it on your weapon and double tap x when you're not in mobs.
"
Josh_87 wrote:
rocking a 250 damage dagger, the damage seems to be fine. But my problem is life leech. I have the leech node of course, and .33 life leech on both my rings. And it aint NEAR enough. I use granite and evasion flasks constantly and still go splat fast. As much as i would like this buidl to work, i just dont see it happening. It was fun till i hate late act 3 in merc. Was destroying until then. Build just isnt tanky enough. Unless i am missing something.

I am using the life leech gem. Ghetto, but you have to I guess. Saves LOADS of passive points in the process.
How to you manage with the life leech thing i guessed this is the most asked question.
I have a huge problem of regen in ES and leech..
Any suggestion on key nodes need to be assign in the Skill Tree?

And, how to keep recharging the Frenzy charges is the other problem.
as for now i have to use Frenzy to hit for a few times before i can flick again..
rocking with a 300dps dagger though.
This build is not very good in 2.0. Doesn't have enough life leach, and blood rage doesn't do chaos damage anymore so it's constantly keeping me low hp :/

I think life build might be better atm?
IGN: Xiandrii
Timezone: London, GMT
"
xiandrii wrote:
This build is not very good in 2.0. Doesn't have enough life leach, and blood rage doesn't do chaos damage anymore so it's constantly keeping me low hp :/

I think life build might be better atm?

I wanted to do flicker ranger. Kept trying 30-66 still haven't made it work yet.

at 66, tried again, and was "close". Massive spikes in HP though.

you have bloodrage draining life. Likely blood magic on flicker, draining life.
you then can't really keep fortify up, becuase you can't "cast on damage taken it"
you then can't really keep enduring cry up, same reason.
Arctic armor doesn't work becuase flicker is a movement skill and pretty sure its phy dr doesn't work while flicking for hits or bloodrage.
I can face tank daresso with moltenstrike, etc. swap to flicker and suddenly I can barely survive a single blue pack of mobs.
Life, dw, acrobatics build.
res
Don't try to hold it, flow with it.
Last edited by Silovoid on May 26, 2019, 5:00:33 AM
how are u generating endurance charges for immortal call? Also how is your vaal haste auto casting? i have cast when dmg'd connected with vaal haste...but it doesn't auto cast and i end up dying o__o;
Last edited by Flooofy on Jul 18, 2015, 8:07:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info