[1.3] Mahesys's Crit AoF Fire Ice Spear Elemental proliferator

With the 3D u could use GMP Lighning Ball or somthing with Curse on Hit im u want to go EE it could work.

I have 4K Life CoD and play softcore. So my defence is ok - even with Maligaros. But i am kind of interested in the block skill tree.

My Ice Spear is level 17 and does 1691 - 2493 Damage per projektile with a 575 Crit Multi witch is a bunch of damage. But sadly i have only like 37.5 Crit Chance. Thats why i think Voidbringer would be nice if i can do the mana.

Edit:

If u want to do the build i would strongly sugest leveling with flamblast. This is no fun without an elementel prolif that has a god level.
Last edited by joscha on Sep 18, 2014, 8:48:39 PM
"
FxRebel wrote:
This build looks interesting and i want to do it in Beyond League. How did you level it Passive tree wise?

For the tree while leveling, i would suggest first to grab EB and then complete the shadow area, since it has a bunch of critical and life nodes

I'll d a tree breakdown
Updated with leveling breakdown and level 89 tree (soon to be 90!!!)
I have to ask again why not the fire Nodes around Blaze. One Skill Point more for 28 Fire Damage is a god deal. On the other hand Elementelist seems not like a god choice to me. Are u that much in need for inteligence. If you'd go the other way around you'd save a Point. So you're paying two Points for 12 Elementel Damage. Thats not a god deal.
Umm, why do you go Avatar of Fire?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Pyre
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
"
Zedda wrote:
Umm, why do you go Avatar of Fire?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Pyre

Read the full guide and Q&A section guys i already responded :) Pyre destroys this build
"
joscha wrote:
I have to ask again why not the fire Nodes around Blaze. One Skill Point more for 28 Fire Damage is a god deal. On the other hand Elementelist seems not like a god choice to me. Are u that much in need for inteligence. If you'd go the other way around you'd save a Point. So you're paying two Points for 12 Elementel Damage. Thats not a god deal.

Thx for pointing it out. As for elementalist node i simply liked the extra 12% elemental damage. The point i would save going the other way could be used to get that extra 5% life or extra 10% elemental damage in shadow area

As for blaze, i could use the above point to get it; i originally wanted to avoid all chance to burn passives; but i think i can get a 28% extra fire damage with a 5% chance to ignite drawback, i'll correct the build this way thx!
Why u consider it a drawback?
"
joscha wrote:
Why u consider it a drawback?

It's stated in passives section. burning with a non critical hit it's not recomended. But honestly for a mere 5% chance to ignite i can change my tree, in fact my update it as your modification! thx again

PS: udate with level 90 tree :)
Last edited by Mahesys on Sep 22, 2014, 6:33:05 AM
Did you try lvl3 empower? Might be better than added cold damage in a 4link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info