1.3 LL BM Summoner - Atziri viable on a budget (142k - 282k Single dps - 4link only - MF viable)

Hi there! I am following this build, having some little changes (like trying to use summon skeleton together), and i got a little question: since hatred is based on phys damage, wouldnt it be ineffective? Shouldnt determination be better? What you think? thanks!
hey,

why no minion instability?
Reduced mana isn't a necessary corruption last I checked. Mana reservation is rounded up to the nearest % and lvl 21 isn't enough to reach another % on 40 or 60 auras with this setup.

edit: Maybe in a +1 gems item for level 22 reduced mana.

Also Elreon's ring % es craft is as suffix which makes picking rings pretty difficult.
Last edited by dwarfhitman on Sep 16, 2014, 7:48:05 AM
Just a question since I'm not particularly rich atm but, how much of a DPS loss does having no midnight bargain
Hello again. Thank you for your response to my question about changes that should be made for Hardcore. I am currently 60 and things are going smoothly. Can you tell me your opinion on chaos resist? I see that you and the last guy to post his gear have 0. Is it really not threatening at all? Thank you again.
"
Iodo wrote:
Hello again. Thank you for your response to my question about changes that should be made for Hardcore. I am currently 60 and things are going smoothly. Can you tell me your opinion on chaos resist? I see that you and the last guy to post his gear have 0. Is it really not threatening at all? Thank you again.

Nobody in any build worries about it too much. Shavvs or Solaris is necessary mechanically here but damage wise it's a non issue.
Commonjunks: Res balance should be doable with purity of elements giving a lot. So probably intelligence. Also, helmets will most likely be replaced more often than any other gearpiece so you dont want a mod on it which you are dependant on using.

Anakkk: Hatred is based on phys. Zombies do phys. Evangelists do phys. What is the problem? On determination: this is probably the worst aura you can chose. your minions have close to no armor, same counts for yourself. What about summon skeletons? Takes too much time for me and most others. Ghazzy only uses them really for the triboss

Speckmuetze: My minions dont die. Not even in atziri. + with only 9k life, they only deal ~3k damage, which is nothing compared to the dps of a minion that is alive.

Dwarfhitman: Thanks for the feedback. Good to know that 21 reduced doesnt do anything. Not that i needed it in the first place. That %es is a suffix doesnt sound that wrong, so i might be wrong myself there. I really dont know it anymore

Nizc: A considerable amount thats not really that necessary for maps. I often take out bones for MF but when you go without midnight bargain you cant Mf. :P

Iodo: Chaos res. Well. Preferably you do want chaos res. But if you manage to get that, all your ele res and some good amount of ES please come back. To my knowledge The vertex is probably one of the best options for this. Is it needed? Not if you play well enough

Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Back from 8 months. I was told BM's dont do very good damage anymore. How fast are they dropping trash? I'm thinking of making a BM / SRS build. no zombies. BM's for packs then SRS for bosses. Full MF ES lowlife with shavs.
IGN: First_Sword_of_Bravos
Ty for replying to my question about optimal gear, I'm gonna ask a super nub question because I've never ventured off to a witch or summoner before. Does the res on our gear affect our zombies in any way? the reason I ask is so that if I'm capped on gear maybe I can run a different aura instead, ty for insight and advice
Level 61 now leary and doing well.
Thanks again for the effort and replies here.
Perfectly appropriate gear is very hard to get /expensive. I pretty much gave up for now and opted to to accept I won't have uber gear for along time, so why not MF till then.

The belt is amazing...for my incinerater, but it's the best I got right now.
PoF will be my aura while I grind docks. And besides it's my lowest resist while I wear Andy's.
I do have a 60/60 Rathpith waiting for me at 68 aside from that I can't afford no +2 minion 250 ES helms, or Shav's.

But man! the + aura effect nodes are amazing. With this gear, at 61, I'm at over 2200 ES. Amazes me really.
Well thought out build.
Can't wait to get my merciless undieing Evangelists which should be tonight!
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 17, 2014, 12:46:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info