1.3 LL BM Summoner - Atziri viable on a budget (142k - 282k Single dps - 4link only - MF viable)

"
dwarfhitman wrote:
Vaal disc is really strong. I can more or less outpace trio whirlwind dot or turbo vaal ball lightning damage on my zombies with it. It's also huge for recovering ES on atziri with the lack of ES recovery nodes/movement skills in this build. I run vaal haste + vaal disc in my standard setup together in apex, grace in the rath in place of PoI with vaal haste in the nongenerosity aura 4link. This allows me to swap to saffels with purity of fire/lightning while dropping grace which isn't really that useful for atziri. Vaal disc alone is something like 6.5k additional ES on me (minions would get less). That's enough to guarantee you get out of pretty much any "oh shit" situation that didn't immediately one shot you.

Vaal grace is better regardless tho. Being almost invunerable to me is more valuable, plus, it lasts twice as long. But yeah, depending on colors vdisc might suite better
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
sorry if this has been discussed, it almost surely has, but...

there's no zealot's oath and no ghost reaver.

Does the build simply rely on the energy shield regen ?

that seems incredibly dangerous in a tough fight, and yet you've done the atziri trio, so obviously it works :-)

"
plasticeyes wrote:

that seems incredibly dangerous in a tough fight, and yet you've done the atziri trio, so obviously it works :-)

Why would you spec Ghost Reaver as a summoner?
"
NoNamium wrote:
Hi!
If you have some advise please make suggestions.

Kind regards
NoNamium

Get an empower (lvl 3/4 and swap it for minion life)

Ditch the CodT setup and replace with Flesh offering/Bone offering - Desecrate - Convocation (I dont think the current CodT setup is reliable enough to save you from a rip + your minions arent controllable currently

If you can manage, get a Panicked divine flask, instead of seething eternal, the seething does close to zill.

"
plasticeyes wrote:

Yes, and no. You dont take damage, as long as you play right, if you take damage, pop vaal grace and run away, or run away even harder, get under a shield, whatever, its not that hard tbh. only like 4.5 sec before recharge? It requires skill, yes, but thats all.

"
dwarfhitman wrote:

I think it'll take some summoner/master item changes before uber is possible with zombie/evang again. Maybe lvl 4 empower/21 zombie will be enough to carry through uber trio? Seems like your only option is to sacrifice 50-70k dps running Montegrulbies.

ohh man, lvl 4 empower + 21 zombie should certainly be enough if you reach say lvl 93-94? for a couple more minion life nodes. And obviously shavs, without shavs, dont even try. you need 5+ linked spectres for some badass add-phase clearing deeps.

Its more a matter of popping the v-skills right if im not mistaking. Seeing how ghazzy did it. I would change stuff up a bit tho and recommend the following kill order:

Pop V-skellies on dual striker (you wont need convocation until one goes down so if you have skills you can switch em around in time)
Desecrate -> activate uber trio -> v-grace -> bone offering -> target cycloner (by wand attacking him)
Cycloner goes down -> switch to Al'alai -> Vhaste
Al'alai should go down with a bit of kiting here and there, just remember to keep your minions out of the clouds in this phase. This is the place zombies die, so Id recommend vhaste for quicker kill
Dual striker is ez mode....
"
kamilrogoz wrote:

you can use desecrate + devouring totem to regen ES in combat.
"
kamilrogoz wrote:
"
plasticeyes wrote:

well, typically you wouldn't, except low-life means you'd really like some ES regen/leech.

My summonerr in standard ,when last i left it, had a very viable arc spell and could have leeched quite a bit of ES using GR.

back on-topic. i watched the video, it's just a wait for ES to regen.

again, seems like a great idea, you don't have to waste nodes on life regen/ZO or getting to GR, until you are trapped with a hard hitting boss or bosses (the trio come to mind immediately), and don't get a long enough pause on the damage. then you'll rip.

i'm actually going to try it out, just to see how it works. still haven't spent my repsec for my summoner in standard yet :-)
Nice build was enjoying it till last minute in beyond get 1 hit by Bone Rhoa (48% block, 1.5k ES, 1K Life).
Quitting Beyond and going back to Rampage.
Ya I wouldn't call this build hard core viable so to speak.
Your minions ABSOLUTELY OWN FACE...but you are very vulnerable.

Hey Leary93, I scored

Very happy. Was only 7 chaos...open crafting slot for resist, intell or dex. ( my rings got me covered for dex though so I'm gonna leave it be for now)

Thanks for your offer again. Damn temp hampster league...lol

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 18, 2014, 2:45:59 AM
"
commonjunks wrote:
Nice build was enjoying it till last minute in beyond get 1 hit by Bone Rhoa (48% block, 1.5k ES, 1K Life).
Quitting Beyond and going back to Rampage.

Well yeah, its not like one-shot mechanics are very friendly towards this build (neither towards most other builds btw, but that aside) but its still the build with which i came the furthest the quickest and easiest, so I expect it not to go bad, but beyond isnt the easiest hc either :P

@damage, yeah, sad but true about the temp vs std league issue, but nice buy, 7 chaos is kind of a deal for that id say

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info