1.3 LL BM Summoner - Atziri viable on a budget (142k - 282k Single dps - 4link only - MF viable)

Thank you for posting this build.
Running summoner in beyond, now in cruel full resist 1.1k life, 500ES. Going strong, have to lookout for beyond red lolipops popping from ground.

Should i go for BM at the end?
Going to respec back once a bit strong and can run minions

"
Thanks for the effort but the audio in your video ( mf fragments) is beyond low. Can't hear a word you're saying and you move the mouse around so fast can't see your gem links...I just stopped watching. Gathered no info at all.

Im honestly sorry to hear. Ill upload a better one within the next week ;) Thanks for the feedback

"
Jadran wrote:
That's a very nice idea for a summoner Leary, I know I will try it soon and revisit my summoner times :)
One question though: Rampage is not even a month in, how on earth are you running with 20 lvl gems and a lvl 3 Empower already??

Or maybe I just don't play enough... (?)

Play more, and run 78's. Gems usually take about a week max for me to reach lvl 20 when you do run high lvl maps(played 8-10hrs a day, because it was summer break). The lvl 3 empower was a lucker. Just level up a lot of empowers to lvl 2 and then corrupt for hope on lvl 3. ez profit

"
dwarfhitman wrote:
I definitely overprepared for Atziri running this build. Thanks a lot for sharing it in the first place I've had a ton of fun running the build. Not sure where to go from here, Palace/Shipyard/Shrine/Crema are just so faceroll once your zombies have enough health/damage.

Hehe :P once you faceroll you can start to try and go for uber. Its my plan too. Buy vertex, get lvl 21 zombie gem, 5link shavs and hopefully get at least past uber triboss.

"
commonjunks wrote:
Thank you for posting this build.
Running summoner in beyond, now in cruel full resist 1.1k life, 500ES. Going strong, have to lookout for beyond red lolipops popping from ground.

Should i go for BM at the end?
Going to respec back once a bit strong and can run minions

Go BM when you go Low life or maybe a bit after. Usual recommendation is lvl 65ish/mapping time, you dont really need it earlier, nor is it safe to do so. For this matter, go towards sovereignity and down past that side starting from lvl 50-55~ so you dont have to do a full sudden respec.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Thanks mate for your reply.
Another question, should i take reduce mana nodes first or should i take minion nodes?
I have all items ready (except amulet).
"
commonjunks wrote:
Thanks mate for your reply.
Another question, should i take reduce mana nodes first or should i take minion nodes?
I have all items ready (except amulet).

First important minion nodes. The +1 spectre, the chaos res blo k and the damage block left to scion start with the leech node. Then aura nodes and then finish with the other minion nodes.
Question:

Is this not feasable to level with??
I was wrecking the joint all the way up to Dominus and hit a brick wall. Zombies and spectres die because they got a vague glance.

Got him down but that was retarded. Is this what I'm up against?

Now I'm flying through act 1 cruel like everything is made of paper. What is the key here? When does it get consistently doable?

I have good gloves, a circlet and Rathpith waiting for me but the level requirement on all that is like act 1 merc...long ways away and NORMAL dominus was nearly impossible.
The level of corpses spawned with Desecrate is capped at the level of the zone you're in, so LOLaoe with undying Evangalists is gonna go bye bye soon untill act 3 cruel. UGH!
Never found a build that goes from godly to useless and back to godly again. But I'm Very new to summoner, I dont know squat :P

Question: does the bonus effect specters with quality spell echo?

Thanks much.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 15, 2014, 1:44:42 PM
Hey Leary,

You know me from Ghazzy's stream:) Just stopping by i am really enjoying your build and i am absolute smashing maps. I have a bad shoulder and this build does not strain me to much as i just flash offer/ convocation instead of clicking 1000 times a min.

Thank you for the guide and post some new updates!

My gear so far in Rampage

"
Question:

Is this not feasable to level with??
I was wrecking the joint all the way up to Dominus and hit a brick wall. Zombies and spectres die because they got a vague glance.

Got him down but that was retarded. Is this what I'm up against?

Now I'm flying through act 1 cruel like everything is made of paper. What is the key here? When does it get consistently doable?

I have good gloves, a circlet and Rathpith waiting for me but the level requirement on all that is like act 1 merc...long ways away and NORMAL dominus was nearly impossible.
The level of corpses spawned with Desecrate is capped at the level of the zone you're in, so LOLaoe with undying Evangalists is gonna go bye bye soon untill act 3 cruel. UGH!
Never found a build that goes from godly to useless and back to godly again. But I'm Very new to summoner, I dont know squat :P

Question: does the bonus effect specters with quality spell echo?

Thanks much.

No. not feasable to level with. possible, yes, but you REALLY, REALLY need a support skill. I used storm call in a +1 lightning sceptre, just because its enough to pull you to merciless on its own. Minions really start surviving when reaching maps but before that they just dont have the resistance and life.

"
roetetoet wrote:
Hey Leary,

You know me from Ghazzy's stream:) Just stopping by i am really enjoying your build and i am absolute smashing maps. I have a bad shoulder and this build does not strain me to much as i just flash offer/ convocation instead of clicking 1000 times a min.

My gear so far in Rampage

Hi man. nice to hear, your gear looks great :D

updates are coming when i get shavs and am able to test on uber. I am pushing for all 7 classes to 65 now, combined with leveling a cybils paw ball lightning char with which I plan on trying uber too.
your build looks awesome! just one question, what would be the most optimal of gears? just so I have a goal in mind :)

thanks!
"
paynoris41 wrote:
your build looks awesome! just one question, what would be the most optimal of gears? just so I have a goal in mind :)

thanks!

Perfect midnight bargain
Mirrored +2Minion helmet (%es and +es on prefix, double res and int on the suffixes) or The vertex
Shavronnes wrappings
Rathpith globe
Bones of ulr with +1 level corruption (they are 1c so should be obtainable by mass science)
Mirrored Es gloves (just as much es on prefix, suffix with int and double res)
Two unsets with on prefix flat ES, % es crafted by a master and IIR, on the suffixes either toproll all atr or dex/str (you need about 80? dex from gear, and 30? str) and 1 %to all res and 1 pure res.
Corrupted for minion damage sidhebreath (as close to the 20% damage on implicit and 15% on explicit)
Belt should be either heavy belt or chain belt. Heavy belt prevents you from having to get str on your rings so I prefer that option. Ofc on prefix: ES, Armor and life recovery, suffix: trires

For gems that are huge upgrade on gg corruption:

21/20 raise zombie
lvl 4 empower
21/20 - 20/23 increased duration
lvl 21 Hatred, haste, discipline, grace
Lvl 21 reduced mana's
ok collecting items not a rich person in beyond (amulet cheapest is 18:20c)l

what you suggest adding on this resist or int (of-course i will add anyone these after making sure my resist is max)

Spoiler

Last edited by commonjunks on Sep 16, 2014, 3:37:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info