[BEYOND] Atziri Farmer with 5-link Incinerate - 5k+ Life 75/75 block 60k+dps

Quick question for ya Verko: is the + life gain from spell hit on cybil's paw the only life sustain required for this build?
"
d3lusion wrote:
Quick question for ya Verko: is the + life gain from spell hit on cybil's paw the only life sustain required for this build?

At the moment yes i only gain life from cybil's and potions. Not having a problem. If your chaos resist is low or - you might have a problem but + chaos resist works fine.
I'm currently doing some similar build, but i plan to become armour heavy with iron reflexes and grace to go together with the AA. Otherwise the AA seems to go to waste.

How do you feel about getting The Anvil for more max block? You'll lose some magic block, but you can get rainbows to compensate. +you get 10 block chance so you can respec some block points on the tree.

Or have you tried to get some frenzy charges from blood rage for more cast speed? You won't get the life leech, but you could easily get ~20cs from 5 charges.
Last edited by Ire_of_Desire on Sep 26, 2014, 7:46:38 AM
There is plenty of ways to go for different paths with Incinerate.
You can go Str/Life regen / Righteous Fire way
You can go shocking way.
You can go less dps but %3 more block with anvil
You can go frenzy charges with the boots that gives frenzy charge on kill
You can go haste gem.

But i think i made the most optimal build for farming 77/78 maps and Atziri safely and fast with 5-link

I kill all mobs i run into and 1 atziri run takes total 15 min. at the moment.
So i am happy with the build very much with a 5-link
Dunno what i am gonna do when i have a 6-link but i will post results.
Last edited by verkodiablo on Sep 26, 2014, 10:01:02 AM
update the guide plx? Gear etc :)
Well, I ripped at 87 to touch of god in residence. Was careless and didn't expect him to charge it up so fast(had frenzy charges) so I just walked away without potting and bam, got surprised with tp to softcore.

Did my first ever Atziri run at standard with this girl and was pretty good, only death I had was at 3 bosses due to my lack of inexperience in there, atziri was a cakewalk(didnt run purity of fire and you definitely dont need it).

My gear:
Spoiler

Im most sad for the helm, was such a beauty. Anyway, taking few days break and probably gonna reroll because it was one of the most fun builds I had, both sturdy and nice dps.
Last edited by Hrabri_Lavek on Sep 27, 2014, 5:00:10 AM
does your defenses tab actually display 75/75 block? I picked up a 3% block lazhwar, without it equipped i'm at 72 which is good, put on the amulet and it stays at 72... am i missing something or is it working as intended.
"
shrapner wrote:
does your defenses tab actually display 75/75 block? I picked up a 3% block lazhwar, without it equipped i'm at 72 which is good, put on the amulet and it stays at 72... am i missing something or is it working as intended.

it displays 75/75 correctly on me so dunno whats the problem on your char O.o

Latest update on my char :
After 21 Atziri kill i died to trio forgot to refresh immortal call in fight. But i managed to get a 6-link CoD money in those farm.
Re-lvling back.
PLEASE,
BANDITS
PLEASE EXPLAIN
NORMAL -
CRUEL -
MERCI-

VERY THX
"
Harthon wrote:
PLEASE,
BANDITS