[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

"
superjack010 wrote:

updated with more cast speed and more life

Whoa, hold ya horses, end-game SRSer doesn't need cast speed, esp those measly +3% nodes.
With "classic" points distribution you'll be able to support about 15 skulls summoned.
Adding up +3% CSp will give you an additional (15*0.03=0.45) skull - meh.
Even if it's +7% CSp and +1 skull - overall performance will be increased from 15 to 16, that's +6.6% estimated dps - another meh.
And then we got Vaal Haste with +35% cast speed (1 lvl), which adds up (0.15*0.35=5.25) skulls, it's +33% dps increase.
And to bury those CSp nodes - Faster Casting as a support stone nets +20%, good rolled sceptres, wands, staves, rings, and amulets +20–22%.
Light of Divinity node (Templar area) is useless, we don't do spell damage, got enough str and int, CSp is crap, Light Radius is just for fun. Drop it.
Without those nodes it's 5 free points, I'd better spend those on life or life+ES.
TL;DR: points in Cast Speed is a wasted points for end-game SRS build presented.
"
Vankesidi wrote:
"
superjack010 wrote:

Whoa, hold ya horses, end-game SRSer doesn't need cast speed, esp those measly +3% nodes.
With "classic" points distribution you'll be able to support about 15 skulls summoned.
Even if it's +7% CSp and +1 skull - overall performance will be increased from 15 to 16, that's +6.6% estimated dps - another meh.
And then we got Vaal Haste with +35% cast speed (1 lvl), which adds up (0.15*0.35=5.25) skulls, it's +33% dps increase.
And to bury those CSp nodes - Faster Casting as a support stone nets +20%, good rolled sceptres, wands, staves, rings, and amulets +20–22%.
Light of Divinity node (Templar area) is useless, we don't do spell damage, got enough str and int, CSp is crap, Light Radius is just for fun. Drop it.
Without those nodes it's 5 free points, I'd better spend those on life or life+ES.
TL;DR: points in Cast Speed is a wasted points for end-game SRS build presented.

Hmm, alright. I'll minimize the cast speed points and will put it toward either more hp and es, or something else. I'm not sure. Thanks for the input though. I'm still new to making builds and though more cast speed = more dps = better.

Edit;

How's this?

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAGDy9J5M6CGf56Ni9_gq3PkGHzzJZbV-Ybqq18jWSSsgD7jOHHb48LcauaPKvbEz_BLOiAPAf2t2nCLiT6-4o-oLH99eboY9GzLyqxE25hWCD21XGOlismOyKa9tMswQHfRhtGcBUCPRqQ7zqgh7B85UgaxfbC-wYwcWIQtkTcLsNfFfJtAzquh2q4YhGcYMJm7XDOspKb54aj_ba-wkZimHiJpUWvw-rUzVVS2qsWpGofdP7gKRV1mTnFy_60h0U42oWb_6PmK0vb0lR8NWP-iycpldN4_JFOuEk2IVt1YGVLg==
Last edited by superjack010 on Jan 1, 2015, 1:07:46 AM
"
superjack010 wrote:

Hmm, alright. I'll minimize the cast speed points and will put it toward either more hp and es, or something else. I'm not sure. Thanks for the input though. I'm still new to making builds and though more cast speed = more dps = better.
Edit;

How's this?

Back in time CSp nodes was better, after the release of Spell Echo they was nerfed a bit: when combined, they would give something monstrously unbalanced. I've browsed caster's guides a lil, seems CSp nodes isn't viable nowadays, thanks to Spell Echo. Just as an example, fresh Witch arc build here.
Now the tree looks as good as it could get, IMO. Good job!
Hi, new player here i wanna say thank you for this awesome guide i have just one question is this build good for solo MF-ing?
In order to kill atziri, is a 6 link with +2 to the level of fire gems required, or can you get by with a +1 to the level of gems in this item?
"
Hi, new player here i wanna say thank you for this awesome guide i have just one question is this build good for solo MF-ing?

Plain perfect. Even core 4L combo + rarity gem is viable for the most maps.
And some ppl don't like to party with summoners anyway.
ty for the guide!!
Thx for the update
Last edited by Masata_2 on Jan 1, 2015, 7:20:03 PM
"
superjack010 wrote:
"
Vankesidi wrote:
"
superjack010 wrote:

Edit;

How's this?

not bad , but what i miss quick recovery pasive

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAGDy9J5M6CGf56Ni9_gq3PkGHzzJZbV-Ybqq18jWSSsgD7jOHHb48LcauaPKvbEz_BLOiAPAf2t2nCLiT6-4o-oLH99eboY9GzLyqxE25hWCD21XGOlismOyKa9tMswQHfRhtGcBUCPRqQ7zqgh7B85UgaxfbC-wYwcWIQtkTcLsNfFfJtAzquh2q4YhGcYMJm7XDOspKb54aj_ba-wkZimHiJpUWvw-rUzVVS2qsWpGofdP7gKRV1mTnFy_60h0U42oWb_6PmK0vb0lR8NWP-iycpldN4_JFOuEk2IVt1YGVLg==
Last edited by volish2k on Jan 2, 2015, 6:21:07 AM
Didn't plan to make a SRS this league but I 6L this...

Spoiler

so I can't resist the temptation :( One question though, post-nerf, is this build still Uber-viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info